Sexy Black i45 Premium in HD

Dazzler · 11 · 3488

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Bit of camera shake  :confused: (I don't normally do that?)

Anyway, a very nice looking car  :mrgreen:

• 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline D-Rob

• 2nd Gear
  • i30 Driver

• kr Korea, Republic of
      Gwangju
Yeah, Dazz, thanks for the vid.  :goodjob: It's called a Grandeur here in Korea (terrible name I know...). Not sure what trim level that one was, but I was actually shocked at how nice the interior was in one of the higher end models here. It comes at a pretty steep price though, more than 2 brand new top of the line i30s. Not sure you could sell me on that, but I might look at a used one in a couple of years. What are the engine options there, btw?

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Good vid there Dazz :goodjob:

Still not my cup of char, especially sporting that "angry clown face" front end  :scared:

(PS, got to admire getting 45 seconds into a 54 second commentary, to hear the words "I'll let the pictures do the talking" :lol: ;))
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline asathorny

• V.I.P
  • Wonky Donkey

• england England
      Manchester City centre

• Curmudgeon
Yeah nice, I could force meself to swap for that Dazz   :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Yeah, Dazz, thanks for the vid.  :goodjob: It's called a Grandeur here in Korea (terrible name I know...). Not sure what trim level that one was, but I was actually shocked at how nice the interior was in one of the higher end models here. It comes at a pretty steep price though, more than 2 brand new top of the line i30s. Not sure you could sell me on that, but I might look at a used one in a couple of years. What are the engine options there, btw?

It is the Sonata in the USA, we used to have (maybe still do) have the Grandeur over here but it is the older generation model and was a step above the Sonata? It comes in 2.0 and 2.4 Petrol only (both naturally aspirated)
That Premium Model is the top of the range at around A$40,000 but the entry level is closer to A$30,000 (i30's start at A$18,990 for the 1.6 Ltr petrol) Works out roughly 30 to 50 % dearer than equivilent i30 model..

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

(PS, got to admire getting 45 seconds into a 54 second commentary, to hear the words "I'll let the pictures do the talking" :lol: ;))

Yeah, I thought you'd get a laugh out of that ... after I said that I thought there was a bit more to come  :whistler:

Offline beerman

• V.I.P

• au Australia
Those wheels would look hot on my I30......
  • A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her..

Offline D-Rob

• 2nd Gear
  • i30 Driver

• kr Korea, Republic of
      Gwangju

It is the Sonata in the USA, we used to have (maybe still do) have the Grandeur over here but it is the older generation model and was a step above the Sonata? It comes in 2.0 and 2.4 Petrol only (both naturally aspirated)
That Premium Model is the top of the range at around A$40,000 but the entry level is closer to A$30,000 (i30's start at A$18,990 for the 1.6 Ltr petrol) Works out roughly 30 to 50 % dearer than equivilent i30 model..

Yeah, I was wrong, that is the Sonata. It's about 30 million won here and the i30 is fully loaded at 18.5 million. Here's a pick of the Grandeur 5G, which looks almost the same.

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
great video dazz.  :goodjob: :razz:  I'm sure those are the wheels that rocket has on his i30.  :idea:
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Yeah, I was wrong, that is the Sonata. It's about 30 million won here and the i30 is fully loaded at 18.5 million. Here's a pick of the Grandeur 5G, which looks almost the same.

I actually like the look of the Grandeur too it looks a big more menacing  :mrgreen:

Offline babis_xo

• V.I.P
  • 6* dummy

• gr Greece
      Body lives in Athens, heart in Thessaloniki

• ...em ot keerG lla s'ti
Noticed only 6 differences... except the color ;)
  • 1.4 HB Classic '09 White

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal