• au Australia
      Melbourne, Victoria
And I am one of the most particular people when it comes to car detailing
  • 05 Hyundai Elantra Elite 5spd 2.0 Petrol, Black Sedan

Offline FatBoy

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Cygnet, Tasmania
Mate it looks like a brand new car! I wouldnt worry about such tiny imperfections... 10mm scratch? Thats nothing

:whsaid:

:wttc:

I wouldn't worry about those little imperfections.  Remember that you bought a second hand car, not a brand new one.  I would be complaining if it was brand new from the dealer.

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear
  • Loco, most of the time!

• au Australia
      Mos Eisley, South Australia
The paintwork issues are pretty normal for a 4 year old car. Can't expect it to be scratch free. However, do pay attention to rust and moss, I'd check all drain holes for tree litter obstructions, eg the doors, hatch and front guards. Has the rust bubbled and broken the paint surface, OR IS IT ACTUALLY TREE RESIN, they can look very similar. Unfortunately, it sets really hard and I have no idea what you could remove it with. Hopefully someone else here will know.

Either way, a great car.  :goodjob2:
  • 2008 SX CRDi Auto White (Lila)[hr]2010 SLX CRDi Auto Red (Ruby)

Offline i30joe

• 3rd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Jarrow
I've had two cars previously and haven't really looked after them. The main reason I'm finding all the faults is to nip problems in the bud before getting any worse.

The car is in at the hyundai dealer to get the alloys checked in a couple of weeks as they are corroding slightly, see if they are eligible for refurbishment programme. Noticed the other day that the anti perforation book hasnt been filled in at all but it has full service history by hyundai
  • 2011 i30 crdi comfort

Offline Asterix

• V.I.P
  • i40 CRDi 100kW 2013

• dk Denmark
      Sdr. Omme - DK
Hi i30joe

:wttc:
  • i40 CRDi 100 kW 2013

Offline AlanM

• 2nd Gear

• scotland Scotland
      Glasgow
Re premium or comfort, there will be a sticker in the drivers door frame identifying the exact model. Open the door and it should be at the hinges.
  • i30 1.6 CRDi Active Blue Drive

Offline asathorny

• V.I.P
  • Wonky Donkey

• england England
      Manchester City centre

• Curmudgeon

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal