i30 Owners Club

MY New i30 Compared With the Previous Model

AlanHo · 35 · 30247

Offline baroudeur

• 5th Gear

• gb United Kingdom
Sorry, it 13.8 metres  :eek:

Oh dear!    :oops:  ...............   decimal point  out by three places..............................and rounded up.

Offline marti30

• 3rd Gear
I'm still hoping that someone will check the km marker posts on the M25 for me. Perhaps Alan and Mrs Ho would like to have a day out driving around the motorway, in both directions of course.

Offline AlanHo

• Global Moderator
  • Geriatric Teenager

• england England
      Solihull, UK

• 2021 KIA Niro 3 1.6 Petrol Hybrid
I'm still hoping that someone will check the km marker posts on the M25 for me. Perhaps Alan and Mrs Ho would like to have a day out driving around the motorway, in both directions of course.

I've got a better idea.

Drive up the M40 and then take the M42 to the M5.

Drive down the M5 to Bristol and take the M4 back to London.

You can then check for yourself the marker boards on 3 other motorways - and have a lovely day out in the countryside away from all that smoke.  :whistler:
  • 2021 KIA Niro3 1.6 petrol Hybrid

Offline marti30

• 3rd Gear
May I borrow Mrs Ho to jot down the figures? She could always sit in the back if she objects to my hand on her knee whilst driving.

Offline IrmaIsfot

• 1st Gear

• se Sweden
      Gavle
"It feels like a big car disguised in a smaller body."  That is _exactly_ how I have been describing my less-than-a-week new car to my friends! :D

I too had an "old" i30 before, and what I miss from that are two storage compartments: the ash tray where I kept coins for the parking monsters meters, and the slim box just under the arm rest where I kept pens and a notebook.  These compartments are now gone...  :fum:

Apart from that, I can't think of anything else to complain about!

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal