• i30 Owners Club
Tip top vid mate :goodjob:
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline bumpkin

• V.I.P
  • Keeping it in the family!

• scotland Scotland
      Aberdeen
Cheers mate, could really get into this, must go away and find out about YouTube's music copyright and where to find allowed backing tracks :whistler:
  • Kia Sportage 3, 1.7 CRDi EcoDynamics

Offline asathorny

• V.I.P
  • Wonky Donkey

• england England
      Manchester City centre

• Curmudgeon
see you Jimmy, aye lad...

Excellent work and nice commentary, well done.   Dazz is gonna have to pull something outa the bag to top that   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
 :mrgreen: I found this one after the Rain one..  :goodjob:  I like the way you Scottish people say accelerate  :razz: (yes a very similar lilting tone to my M8 Dorian.. quite pleasant to listen to I must say  :winker:)

Your buildings seem to have a lot more "character" than many of ours  :D

How is you camera mounted .. very stable  :goodjob: (and the engine and road noise is minimal  :scared:) THe Hybrid is one of the quietest cars I have ever been in but the 720P camera I have been using recently Velcoed  to the dash seems to pick up a lot of rumble  :undecided:

I'm going to make another video this afternoon with possibly 3 cameras  :winker: only problem will be differing resolutions  :confused: and I won't have an assistant (only my new Tripod) as Trish is babysitting 3 under 5 y/o...

Thanks Again Brian  :brilliant:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
enjoyed the video Brian.  :goodjob: do your new houses get built in a similar style to  match the older houses?  :)
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

Offline rustynutz

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      South Gippsland
Another great Vid!  :goodjob:

The blinker cam is quite loud in your iX20, Brian...... :p

Offline bumpkin

• V.I.P
  • Keeping it in the family!

• scotland Scotland
      Aberdeen
 :goodjob: :goodjob:
Thanks all :winker: :winker:

OK, the camera is suction mounted to the windscreen, I know I have said that I don't like suction to the screen in my GPS thread, but this one is on the shaded dots behind the rear-view mirror and as you say it is extremely stable.

The ix20 is, as I have said before extremely quiet, that was why when I first got it I had to check that the revs had dropped to 0 when the ISG was working!!  The flasher unit appears to be a direct lift from the i20, if you look back at my i20 review, you will find I commented on the "loud" indicators in that model also.

The new build plans here have to take into account the surrounding area and blend as much as possible, failure to do so will mean planning permission is not granted.  Obviously we have a lot of granite built houses in this area, hence Aberdeen's nickname of The Granite City :mrgreen:

Aberdeen is home to the second largest granite building in the world (Marischal College), the largest a palace in Madrid is actually built from Aberdeen Granite also.  There was a granite quarry in Aberdeen which has now left one of the largest man made holes in the world at Rubislaw, which they are now considering turning into a deep sea diving training and watersports centre, having been closed to the public for decades now.  Google Marischal College or Rubislaw Quarry if you would like to see more :D :D
  • Kia Sportage 3, 1.7 CRDi EcoDynamics

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
You could always switch to History Teacher Brian if you get sick of your current vocation.. :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Online eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
2 Great vids

I was expecting more traffic on the roads..
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal