i30 Owners Club

Aftermarket Cruise Control and Sunroof?

Offline teamgeorge

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Victoria

• i30 CRDi sx Steel Grey 28/11/08
Someone who's also interested help me find availability and prices  :D

(i suspect CC is easy to access for my SX model...)

Offline bdennis

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Melbourne
There are a few places that did the cc for the Hyundai delaers before it became Factory on the SLX. Should not be too hard to find someone.
The Sunroof should be easier to get done as is simply a hole cut in the roof. I would imagine most sunroof fitters would do it. I would use a Holandia (spelling!) sunroof if I had the choice..

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Deep south coast, New South Wales
Quote from: "teamgeorge"
Someone who's also interested help me find availability and prices  :D

(i suspect CC is easy to access for my SX model...)

George, i have an SX and have aftermarket CC happy with it no problems 17,000k think i got car about june or july? its a may 08 build, i set the cc in 5th gear @ 1,500 rev and she can hold that easy up most hills, just as good as my 5.4 L V8 but the V8 has more grunt if you floor it, still the i30 CRDi is outtanding for a\ 1.6L motor

Offline teamgeorge

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Victoria

• i30 CRDi sx Steel Grey 28/11/08
ah good news then thanks guys :mrgreen:

how much did you guys pay?

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Deep south coast, New South Wales

Offline Rubix

• 5th Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney

Here's the response I got from The Sunroof Centre when I emailed them about the Hollandia 700 (top of the range auto sunroof, details included below)

Thanks for your enquiry, the Hollandia 700 is an electric sunroof that tilts up on the angle and slides in under the roof, has auto close, venus glass which blocks out 99% UV rays, solid sliding blind which is trimmed to match your headlining, 3 year warranty for parts and labour, we guarantee our installation for as long as you own the car, this sunroof is fully installed incl GST for $2195.00 if paying by credit card or $2100 if by bank cheque or cash, we would require your car for just over a day to install the sunroof.

Regarding your car alarm, your car will be standard with a factory central locking and immobiliser so what we can do is add an upgrade alarm system, the brand we recommend is the Viper 700VR Upgrade which has a battery backup siren, impact sensor, immobiliser, works off your existing remotes, covers all doors, bonnet and boot, lifetime warranty, this is fully installed incl GST for $450.00, if someone tries to break into the car the impact sensor will detect it and the alarm will go off.

If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us on ph: (03) 9548-3366.

Regards

The Sunroof Centre

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
these guys fitted my sunroof,I'm very impressed with their work.  :mrgreen: :goodjob:
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal