i30 Owners Club

Service booked for Friday...

Offline asathorny

• V.I.P
  • Wonky Donkey

• england England
      Manchester City centre

• Curmudgeon
Another few weeks and I am out of warranty so I sure as hell ain't gonna pay more than I need to for servicing.  So I am booked in at a local place £130 including the MOT.

This gets the oil and filters changed and gets my service book stamped up to date.

My local hy place are now saying they will do fixed price servicing for £175 I think it said, however, I didn't even bother to ask as I already know that this will NOT include their expensive filters and oils nor the MOT and so that reasonable sounding £175 soon sky rockets up to more around the £300 mark.

I await correction     :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
Good call to get it done before the warranty expires as any issues which are warranty covered can be reported before expiry for repair
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Lorian

• V.I.P

• gb United Kingdom
      Midlands

• Midlands, UK N-Line T-GDi
 I recently had my 5th year service. For me the last with my Hyundai dealer. It was £229 iirc. It included oil and oil filter. Not air filter. Notably its the first (probably only) scheduled antifreeze change too. I checked and they did it. It was also an opportunity for a final check on tsbs and a few other warranty items  I've posted about elsewhere.  I don't begrudge the cost this time.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal