i30 Owners Club

Stealth B-52

CraigB · 8 · 1594

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Got talking to one of my mates north of the river today whom I've not caught up with for sometime, he's gone out and bought himself a Stealth B-52 electric bike for his 50th, it's a similar bike to a mutual friend of ours who I've mentioned on the forum before about his crazy bike.

At that time the bikes were only available via the US but now can be bought in Australia, they're not cheap and costs a little more than the motorcycle I've just bought :crazy1:

They are bloody great fun though, I doubt he'll be using it on trails though he'll have plenty of fun tearing up the local streets :cool:

:link: Stealth B-52 - Stealth Electric Bikes

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Thanks for that,  Craig.  Interesting.. probably appeals to me more than a motorcycle but around $8300 for a pushy is pushing it!  :Shocked:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Thanks for that,  Craig.  Interesting.. probably appeals to me more than a motorcycle but around $8300 for a pushy is pushing it!  :Shocked:
You must have looked at one of the cheaper bikes Dazz, the Stealth B-52 is $10,400

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
It looks plain weird :eek:
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
It looks plain weird :eek:
More like a motocross bike I reckon, needs a lot of room for the massive battery.

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
Looks brill but as its motor allows it to exceed 25kph and plus moves without pedaling, it is not classed as a pedal bike here.

Would be classed as a motor bike and would require insurance, tax, crash helmet and possibly a driving licence.
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
Dammit, youse alls gots me just plane ol' excited!

(click to show/hide)
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Looks brill but as its motor allows it to exceed 25kph and plus moves without pedaling, it is not classed as a pedal bike here.

Would be classed as a motor bike and would require insurance, tax, crash helmet and possibly a driving licence.
All bikes listed there except the P-7 are not road legal in Australia either, max road legal speed here is also 25kph and 250w motor, but that doesn’t stop most from having some fun :D
Even the electric kick scooter I had was supposed to be 10kph and 250w max for Western Australia :disapp: I could push all 2000w out to 60kph :D

Crash helmets are law here no matter what bike you are riding. 

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal