i30 Owners Club

Dazzler the bionic man.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Most regular members know I have Parkinson's disease. At times it really knocks me around.. this is a short story from yesterday where my meds really kicked in. I took a tablet 3 hours early in error. :crazy1:

This a just a copy and paste from what I posted on a Parkinson's Facebook Chat group.

The latest instalment in the interesting life of Darryl Bailey  AKA Dazzler or Dazz.

Last night I went for a walk after tea and was walking and moving like an athlete (I almost felt invincible like the bionic man)

Then on the way home my older Brother Richard rang me and i was talking like I was on helium.

I was talking so fast it was incredible. Like a race caller. My mind was wound up like a spring and i was so happy and chirpy it was crazy.

Anyone not knowing me would never have believed I was sick or was over 50.

I'm actually 64 and have numerous other ailments including moderate osteoarthritis in both hips, but still lead a very active life and do a lot of walking and other things to fight this insidious disease. 

Anyway when i went to have my last Stalevo at about 9 pm I realised I'd had it with my Tea time tablets.

I ended up having an extra one in the night and do actually feel pretty good so far. Touch wood!
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal