i30 Owners Club

Car seat covers

Offline bigfatnotch

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Victoria
Hi peeps, just wondering if anyone's had sheepskin covers in an i30? I'm thinking about getting a set because sometimes the leather burns my butt in summer and wondered what the general consensus is.

For reference I was thinking along these lines:

:link: Sheepskin and Lambswool Car Seat Covers | Sheepskin Tailors Pty Ltd

PS i30 is white with black interior, also not sure what colour would suit given it's got that kind of sporty look. Thanks for your input!  :mrgreen:
  • i30 trophy

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
Mine are something like these but better looking and a few extra features such as front and back pockets:
:link: SCA Sheepskin Seat Cover Charcoal Adjustable Headrests Size 30 Single Airbag Compatible | Supercheap Auto
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Hi BFN, I usually get these and they are a good compromise between cheap and custom made. Nearly always on some sort of special and the dark grey would probably be better than black in my opinion.
:link: Gold Cloud Sheepskin Seat Covers - Slate Adjustable Headrests Size 30 Front Pair Airbag Compatible Slate | Supercheap Auto
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline neptune

• V.I.P

• au Australia
I have the natural sheepskins..... will fit any car.... has a hood that fits over the headrest..... two straps that go between the back and seat rests..... and two straps that go from the front and pass underneath. I have had them for over 20 years and dry clean them once a clean to bring them up like new again. There is no wear spots on them either

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal