i30 Owners Club

Hello again and headlight heads up

Offline sootytorques

• 3rd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
As per title, hello and for those that dont remember bought a new seat ibiza fr which is doing brilliantly,  our other i30 is in for service and dealer carrying out recall to headlight wiring, so they msy finally resolve the constant bulb blowing problem,  which im lucky have not been affected.
Oh and this i30 soon to be replaced with new seat leon, just got to wait 3 months !!!!

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
,  our other i30 is in for service and dealer carrying out recall to headlight wiring, so they msy finally resolve the constant bulb blowing problem,  which im lucky have not been affected.
Oh and this i30 soon to be replaced with new seat leon, just got to wait 3 months !!!!

Am i reading this right.

If no problem then why are they doing recall given you are selling
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline sootytorques

• 3rd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
Car due service and want to protect warranty, also needs mot, they dont know im selling, but said its needs to be done which is fine by me.

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
Car due service and want to protect warranty, also needs mot, they dont know im selling, but said its needs to be done which is fine by me.
Ok.

At least the new owner will have continuous warranty plus all recalls done.

• 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Think you have had a fair few issues with your i30 so we will forgive you for swapping brands.  :winker:

Nice to see you back on.. You can post pix and a story about your Seat in Member's other motors if you like (we find other makes and model interesting)  :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal