i30 Owners Club

SATNAV Map Updates - Naviextras

huntdm · 2 · 1928

Offline huntdm

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Florey, ACT
I have been in touch with Naviextras Support with regard to map updates for my i30.  https://www.naviextras.com/shop/portal, where a 2015 Q1 map is available for purchase for the Australia NZ region.  This is of course a later update than that available through Hyundai dealerships who offer 2014 Q3 map updates.  I approached naviextras with a view to finding out if there was any impediment to one purchasing this map update from them and installing it with the toolkit available on their website.

The reply I recieved was " I regret to inform you that the update of Hyundai Australia navigation devices is performed by the dealer of your region. Please contact the dealer of your region for further support regarding map updates! ".

This might be of interest to those thinking about purchasing a map update from navieextras.
  • i30 Premium Hatch

Offline Bryanny54

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Northern Beaches, Sydney
I agree, the maps are a little old. I've just taken procession of a new 2015/16 i30 Premuim, it's as all the bells and whistles, you feel all the bumps in the road.
In regards to the Satnav is there a manual and what make is it. Sure I will play around with it and work it out, and I can't find how to display the speed, but I was suitability impressed, and with the car,
  • i30 crdi my16

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal