i30 Owners Club

Hi from Tony just outside Melbourne

Guest · 2 · 2281

Anonymous
Firstly - thanks to those who created this site, fantastic opportunity to exchange ideas and views / information about our cars.

My i30 is a crdi slx in steel gray with tint, towbar and a few other things like esp (protectz).

I have found the car to be above my expectations and tremendous value. All the things said about quality, drivability, practicallity are true. I have just had the 1st service and well on the way to running in the very smooth diesel engine.

I drive about 60 km round trip to work and some of this is on country windy roads blending into city traffic, much more enjoyable on the return!

The car will be our family car as I have a Honda CR-V which is now being sold. Seems like a small car for a family, some might say, my view is that it is an all rounder with enough space in the hatch for our cocker spaniel, and the rest for the four of us on those weekend trips. i am 6ft 4 in (197 cm) and have no trouble feeling very comfortable. In considering buying the Hyundai, I had to consider government leasing which included Ford, Toyota Nissan etc. and vehicles of interest were the Astra, Focus, Corolla which were great choices but the i30 was the best. Actually my wife and I both new it would be the i30 from the beginning even before driving one. The lease is  only for one year then after payment of the 65% residual, the car will be mine (hence the tow bar for a small boat).

I am looking forward to your posts.

Cheers,

Tony

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Hi Tony,

Welcome to the site, we all love our cars and enjoy sharing info and supporting each other with the few minor issues that come up from time to time.  :P

We had 33 members from all over the world until a few days ago when we made some changes to the URL which will be for the better in the long term. Hopefully we will be past that figure again after a few more days...

Look forward to "chatting" with you over the coming weeks and months...

Cheers,

Dazz
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal