i30 Owners Club

GD WAGON REAR SPRINGS

sn · 2 · 541

Offline sn

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Perth n.o.r.
Gidday all,

Anyone who has a GD wagon will probably know that the rear independent suspension's springs are pieces of junk - way too soft.

The only place that list springs for these is DOBINSONS, who do a special rear spring that gives a 20mm to 30mm lift & is 30% stiffer.

Dobbinson's computer says they have 1 x set in stock [but they can't find them], so Western Australia's Dobby dealer has asked them to make up another set for me.

There is a ten-week turnaround to get them made - so if you want a set of rear springs it might pay to get hold of your local Dobinson's dealer and ask them to order a set.

Since they have to set up their machinery to make my rear springs - they might as well knock up a few more at the same time!

All the best,

Stephen
  • 2013 gd wagon, petrol /auto

Offline sn

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Perth n.o.r.
New Dobby springs and KYB shocks fitted - and jeez does it make a difference  :Shocked:

I wish I had found these years ago - I would have had all of our i30 wagons at work done!

Now a totally different drive, and highly recommended upgrade - Awesome work by Dobinson Springs and Malaga Suspension  :goodjob2:
  • 2013 gd wagon, petrol /auto

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal