i30 Owners Club

i20N - I must have one.

Offline Aussie Keith

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Fitzgibbon, QLD
    • Keith and Joan's Gallery
I've been getting a good vibe from the reviews of the i20N. A bit over 1200kg, a bit over 200hp, 0-100 in a bit over 6 seconds and a top speed of 140mph. Useless fact that last bit. But looks like a lot of fun for not stupendous amounts of money.

I think I'll get one, or at least take a very close look.
  • i30 CRDi Elite auto (sleek silver)

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Well, Aussie Keith, good luck :)

Great reviews here.

The push over here in the [y]UK is towards totally electric, which will be my next move.
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline Aussie Keith

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Fitzgibbon, QLD
    • Keith and Joan's Gallery
Youtube is awash with reviews and impressions including a lap of the Nurburgring. 8 minutes 40, thereabouts without cracking a sweat. Not that I'd be intending to drive it like that, but I suspect it would look great with vintage bikes on top. ;)

In the past we have had Alfa's for decades. From what I can see this would slay any Alfa we previously owned, and only need to see a workshop for annual servicing. And while some reviewers are talking about the plastics in the interior, lets not forget this is a small car with enough space to be practical, light, quick and not the price of a BMW either.

We will have them later in the year and I'm looking forward to getting acquainted. I still have one i30, it's likely to last forever and will be a shame to part with it. But maybe the i20N is a worthy successor. Certainly its got me thinking.
  • i30 CRDi Elite auto (sleek silver)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal