i30 Owners Club

Some "horses mouth" news from my local dealer (Brisbane)

Offline Smokeyr67

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Brisbane
Hi guys,

I've been patiently waiting for the release of the I 30N, annoying the dealer at least once a month, and finally some good news.

Dealer drive days in QLD are set for 22-24 March (this year :) ) and the car should be available for sale to customers in early April.

Shane
  • IO 30 N

Offline beerman

• V.I.P

• au Australia
Where are the Invites for you Dazz  :whistler:
  • A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her..

Offline joebris

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Brisbane Qld
pretty keen to take one for a run, only. I must stick firm with my rule about never buying a series 1.
  • i30 MY14 Trophy Manual Petrol

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Where are the Invites for you Dazz  :whistler:

Exactly! Although I'm going to be ob the road again!  :crazy1: :head_butt:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Smokeyr67

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Brisbane
Sorry Dazz, no offence, but stuff your invite, wheres mine :)

I dropped 5k with them about 9 months ago as a deposit, didn't get a free t shirt let alone a trip to the WRC, and I'm still bloody waiting! Gotta say, right at the moment a BRZ is looking good, apart from the 1975 era interior :)

I did finally get a brochure last week, even if it was a left hand drive car, I can now sit with my eyes closed and imagine myself driving it (BTW, colour choices suck, they need to get a wee bit more creative).

Anyhow, if you need me I'll be in the corner going blaaaart BLAAART crackle pop as I dream of my new car.

Shane
  • IO 30 N

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Sorry Dazz, no offence, but stuff your invite, wheres mine :)

I dropped 5k with them about 9 months ago as a deposit, didn't get a free t shirt let alone a trip to the WRC, and I'm still bloody waiting! Gotta say, right at the moment a BRZ is looking good, apart from the 1975 era interior :)

I did finally get a brochure last week, even if it was a left hand drive car, I can now sit with my eyes closed and imagine myself driving it (BTW, colour choices suck, they need to get a wee bit more creative).

Anyhow, if you need me I'll be in the corner going blaaaart BLAAART crackle pop as I dream of my new car.

Shane

Fair call Shane. Very frustrating! I waited for 3 months from my initial order for our first i30 (a 2008 Diesel FD) which pi$$ed me off, but it was worth it in the end.

Hopefully the powers that be see this and you get some love and maybe a free t-shirt. Mind you free t-shirts aren't always that great. I got a free T-shirt the other day with 3 paint rollers -when I checked the docket they cost me $44.00! and I could have got a similar T-shirt in K mart for $5.  :spitty: :crazy1: :fum:

Offline Smokeyr67

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Brisbane
And all the T-shirts come in womens small, not fat guy xxxxl for a man of my stature :)
  • IO 30 N

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

And all the T-shirts come in womens small, not fat guy xxxxl for a man of my stature :)
I'm an L of a guy or sometime I XL. I won't be paying $70 for a T-shirt  that's for sure! :crazy1:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal