i30 Owners Club

Way to many over the years..

Jack · 3 · 2160

Offline Jack

• 2nd Gear
  • Sun always shine in NQ, well most of the time..

• au Australia
      Condon, near Townsville, Qld

• I may be older but not slower.
    • Smokie.ws
Looking at some of the cars people have had over the years, I made up a webpage of all the cars the wife & I have had since coming back to Australia in 2003 after living in the Philippines for 5 years. So far we are up to 17 cars.   http://smokie.ws/cars

I tried to remember all the cars I have had since 1967 when I got my licence to the time I moved to the Philippines in 1998. I counted 35 from my first car, a 1958 Austin Lancer then Minis (3), Morris 1100S, Austin 1800 and all sorts in between. Fords, Holdens, Valiants etc.
  • SX Auto Hatch

Offline tla

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Melbourne
 :Shocked: That's quite a collection.

I've only owned 4 cars since I started driving back around 1990.  I learnt to drive on a used Mitsubishi Magna in Oz (Vic).  Moved to California and bought a used Chevy (forgot the model name. what a POS).  Then bought a new Corolla.  Moved to Beijing, and have been very happy with my i30 since 2010.

In your collection, do you have any standout cars or real lemons?
  • 2014 Cerato Si, YD, 2.0 GDi petrol, auto, white

Offline Jack

• 2nd Gear
  • Sun always shine in NQ, well most of the time..

• au Australia
      Condon, near Townsville, Qld

• I may be older but not slower.
    • Smokie.ws
G'day tla.. Yep, quite a collection. As I tell people, we have plenty of money but it's all on wheels..  :snigger:

I guess for something different, the Mitsubishi Mirage with the Evo4 motor was a favorite but so was the Mini LS that I rebuilt over a number of years.

The i30 has been a good little car but the Mercedes SLK230 & the Alfa are two very good cars to drive.

As for lemoms, had a few of them over the year but they were usually older cars to start with and had no money at the time to fix them up the way I do now.
  • SX Auto Hatch

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal