i30 Owners Club

Greetings from Greece

Offline harathan

• 1st Gear

• gr Greece
      Greece
Good morning people,
I own a 2011 CW 1.4lt Gas, after 4 years that I drive it, I decide to take it seriously, learn more about my car and start enjoying it! I have the feeling that you are going to help me a lot on that and I am thankful I found you  :) Have a nice day guys and lets start this ride.

PS I am a motorbike person and was quite a win for Hyundai to convince me change my perspective on cars and especially on theirs.
  • 2011 CW 5 Door Hatch, Gas 1.4lt, Manual, Cream

Offline ~ Angel ~

• 6th Gear
  • Personnel Manager

• nu Niue

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
Welcome

• 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Welcome harathan,

We are glad you found us too.. We have a reasonable amount of Greek owners/members. Most seem to have the 1.4.

We also have a few Motorcycle fans and you will find the odd discussion come up in "Members other motors" which you are more than welcome to post in or comment on previous discussions if they aren't already archived /locked.  :goodjob2: :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline harathan

• 1st Gear

• gr Greece
      Greece
Thank you for your warm welcome, there is a reason why most of us have only this model. Hyundai Hellas S.A. imported the cars from 1990 till 2016 but from 2010 they had big finical problems and they couldn't import something else than i10, i20 and i30 the basic models. They were selling cheap and most of Car Rental companies had only Hyundai and most leasing programs were for Hyundai. Middle of 2016 Autohellas S.A. bought Hyundai Hellas S.A. and from 2017 we were able to buy almost all Hyundai and KIA cars. My car is second hand, we bought it from a company after the leasing ended, we payed 7.500€ for a car that had 21.000 km, it was a very good deal. That's all I know :) I hope you find this info interesting.
  • 2011 CW 5 Door Hatch, Gas 1.4lt, Manual, Cream

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
 :welcumwagon:
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Thank you for your warm welcome, there is a reason why most of us have only this model. Hyundai Hellas S.A. imported the cars from 1990 till 2016 but from 2010 they had big finical problems and they couldn't import something else than i10, i20 and i30 the basic models. They were selling cheap and most of Car Rental companies had only Hyundai and most leasing programs were for Hyundai. Middle of 2016 Autohellas S.A. bought Hyundai Hellas S.A. and from 2017 we were able to buy almost all Hyundai and KIA cars. My car is second hand, we bought it from a company after the leasing ended, we payed 7.500€ for a car that had 21.000 km, it was a very good deal. That's all I know :) I hope you find this info interesting.

Thanks, that explains a lot.  :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal