i30 Owners Club

Genuine FD Dashmat still available (From Aus?)

Offline ewokracing

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Carrum, Melbourne
Parked the FD in the sun yesterday, it was like an oven when we got in a few hours later.

I plan on getting the windows tinted, but can you still get the genuine Hyundai dash mat for an FD? Tried to ring the closest dealership to me to find out but they're closed today.

thanks!

oh and does anyone have roof racks fitted - where did you get them from?
  • 2007 i30 SR

Offline rustynutz

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      South Gippsland
Probably cheaper to get a dash mat from the likes of Supercheap Auto... :undecided:
The genuine Hyundai mat looks a bit ordinary as it has a large cut out area for the passenger side airbag.

I have some Rhino roof racks which I scored on ebay for $51....an absolute bargain!

Offline Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.
Parked the FD in the sun yesterday, it was like an oven when we got in a few hours later.

I plan on getting the windows tinted, but can you still get the genuine Hyundai dash mat for an FD? Tried to ring the closest dealership to me to find out but they're closed today.

thanks!

oh and does anyone have roof racks fitted - where did you get them from?
I just bought one from Supercheap. They have them in stock in most stores. At $49.95 I imagine they're less than the genuine article. There's two cutouts. One for the mid dash bin and you just stick it on separately. And one over the passenger air bag which is still attached at the front edge and just sits in place (unless the airbag goes off).

I have Rola Racks but I bought them new from a Rola agent. There are probably alternatives around and there may even be second hand ones available if you keep an eye out. Mine are 4 years old - actually only a couple of weeks younger than the car.
  • 2020 Kona formerly 2009 i30 Hatch 5sp Manual.

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
Yes I think I got my dash mats for both of mine from Malz,half the price and a better designed dash mat than the Hyundai ones IMO.

I have the Rola bars as well.bought em up in Hervey Bay when we were up there and a 125ltr roof top box  :goodjob2:
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal