eye30 · 4 · 2430

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
The New Hyundai i30

You’ll immediately notice its distinctive fluidic styling, while under the bonnet we’ve introduced a 1.4 litre Blue Drive engine option for even more economical driving. Further adding to fuel efficiency (and reduced emissions) is dual clutch transmission, now added across our five-door and Tourer models.

Last, and certainly not least, we've introduced a 1.6 litre turbocharged version capable of 0-60 in just eight seconds. The New i30 Turbo comes with a sports body kit, sports suspension and a Nürburgring-
tuned chassis for a truly exhilarating driving experience.

All models are backed by our superb 5 year Unlimited Mileage Warranty. And with highly competitive prices starting at just £15,195 on the road you can see why the New i30 is an economical car that's also made for the driver in you.

Blue Drive

Everyday efficiency

S, SE and SE Nav offer an economical new 1.4 100PS petrol blue drive engine with manual transmission, or a lively 1.6 litre 120PS auto is available with SE and SE Nav. Premium models offer the 1.6 120PS petrol with a manual transmission. If you’re looking for something tailor-made for business use or longer distance driving, try the efficient 1.6 CRDi 110PS Blue Drive diesel, available on S, SE and SE Nav. Blue Drive models feature Intelligent Stop & Go which saves fuel by turning off the engine when the car is stationery, then switches it on again as soon as you press the clutch. Premium models offer more power with a 1.6 CRDi 136PS diesel engine, which along with the 110PS is available with manual or new 7-speed dual-clutch transmission (DCT).

Dual-clutch transmission

DCT works like two separate manual transmissions inside one casing, each being connected to the engine through its own clutch. Gear selection and the operation of the two clutches are precisely controlled, with odd numbered gears operated by one clutch and even numbered gears operated by the other. This design enables rapid gear changes as the next gear can be preselected in advance of the change. For example, when driving off in first gear, second gear is pre-selected. When the up-shift to second is required, this is achieved by quickly disengaging one clutch and engaging the other. The main advantages of DCT is a decrease in CO2 emissions, an increase in fuel efficiency, compared to traditional automatic transmissions, plus the speed of the gear change itself

i30 Turbo

For the first time ever, you can enjoy the style and spaciousness of the i30 harnessed to an exhilarating 1.6 litre turbo engine. A wealth of advanced features and technology come as standard, authentically sporty touches adorn the inside and out, and it’s available with 3 or 5 doors.

:link: Hyundai i30 | Low CO2 Emission Family Hatchback | Hyundai
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
£24000... couldn't see a way of getting rid of the auto trans option.

"ns"
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
couldn't see a way of getting rid of the auto trans option.

Top of the range diesel has never been available as a manual in OZ (either series) Or I might be driving one now!  :undecided:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline elantraelite

• 5th Gear

• au Australia
      Melbourne, Victoria
Yep... We would have bought a premium i30 if it meant we could have got it as a manual... Tried the auto but the partner and I couldnt bring ourselves to it.. Walked away with an elite manaul instead
  • 05 Hyundai Elantra Elite 5spd 2.0 Petrol, Black Sedan

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal