Balance opinion of used GD i30

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
The dilemma

Elizabeth is looking to replace her 1995 Nissan Pulsar hatch. She's checked out Mazda's 3 but its boot a little too small for her liking. What other new or new-new small hatches may deliver her desired lugging abilities while being affordable to run?

:link: What small hatch should I buy?
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
I love these :link: DS 3 Showroom

They have a slightly larger model also, comparable to the i30 size :link: DS 4 from Citroën Australia is where innovation always comes first but the DS3 is a lovely little car " and very quiet on the road " hear that Hyundai :D

I thought Elizabeth was a friend or family member of yours Dazz until I read the link :lol:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 13:17:40 by CraigB »

Offline Gibbo

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Mount Isa
I came from a 2010 Mazda 3 Maxx Sport to my I30 3 door. Now I know this will rub some people here the wrong way but the Mazda was much better finished - hands down every day of the week... In saying that I love the look of my I30, and it was phenomenal value for money (I got a super deal because it was a demo that was 12 months old) and I have no doubt that the 3 and the I30 would do 500000 km's with out batting an eyelid. I guess what I am saying is as long as you love the car and look after it, it will be the right one for you. Just stick to a budget when you buy and don't forget to factor in running/ongoing costs and it will never be a burden or PITA... There are plenty of great cars on the market and any one could be a lemon or a gem... luck of the draw I guess...
  • GD i30 SE 3 Door, Petrol 1.6L 6 Spd Manual, Sleek Silver

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

• 2019 PD2 Go Petrol, Manual. 30,000 kms.
Who the duck's Elizabeth?   :undecided:
It's OK, I've read it.
I thought the Queen was updating.
  • Tertius the i30

Offline Lorian

• V.I.P

• gb United Kingdom
      Midlands

• Midlands, UK N-Line T-GDi
I love these :link: DS 3 Showroom

This is based on the PS1 Platform, same as our Peugeot 207. I wouldn't touch another Peugeot/Citroen car after having so many issues with our current one.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal