• gb United Kingdom
      South Yorkshire UK

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Interesting comment about not overfilling Diesels (risk to motor cyclists)  :eek:

I always wondered why Cyclists constantly tumbled like skittles every time I drove past in my old CRDi  :whistler:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline neoto

• 3rd Gear

• si Slovenia

• i30cw 1.6 CRDi Style 90 HP
I find those figures quite optimistic... If the google is correct, that means that i30 with 1.6 CRDi would consume 4.2 l/100km. I can't get it below 4.6 in normal conditions.

Here's the real data: http://www.spritmonitor.de/en/overview/19-Hyundai/1195-i30cw.html?fueltype=1&vehicletype=1&powerunit=2

Offline Ultralights

• 3rd Gear
  • yay, me.

• au Australia
      Sydney

• He loves nature in spite of what it did to him..
Interesting comment about not overfilling Diesels (risk to motor cyclists)  :eek:

its not fun stepping off your motorcycle when pulled up at the bowser, only to put your foot down in a puddle of diesel and go for a slide with 300Kg of motorcycle following you..     sadly it has happened to me, and most of my motorcycling friends,    funny thing to watch a 60Kg guy panic and catch his  200kg $50,000 MV motorcycle in one hand and still manage to keep it upright as he hit the deck..   it was hillarious!

back to the topic, it is good to see the real world figures are accurate to what the manufacturer claimed.
  • SLX CRDI U2

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Deep south coast, New South Wales
Never had that happen & been riding motor bikes & push bikes a long time, probably more likely with a high bike, my bikes have all been low, except the dirt bikes i've owned.
worse thing that has ever happened to me was standing on freash dog poo then not finding out till i had put the same foot on the kick start peddle on my harley, that was down the Rocks in Sydney. Good Ol Clover Moore has kleened Sydney up & those things don't happen now  :rofl:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal