Anything Goes (except insults) Nothing Off Topic

Just Rick · 948 · 214904

Offline AlanHo

• Global Moderator
  • Geriatric Teenager

• england England
      Solihull, UK

• 2021 KIA Niro 3 1.6 Petrol Hybrid
I was going to mow the lawn today - but decided it would take too much effort to shovel the 4" layer of snow off it to access the grass.

I sprinkled some Snow Leopard powder on it instead. I bet you cynics think it a waste of time and money - but it has lived up to the salesman's promise and we haven't had a snow leopard in the garden since I started using it. FACT.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 08:57:27 by AlanHo »
  • 2021 KIA Niro3 1.6 petrol Hybrid

Offline FatBoy

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Cygnet, Tasmania
I might have to get me some of that, Alan, particularly after your results.  There hasn't been a snow leopard attack ever recorded here in Cygnet, but hey, why take the chance if I don't have to.

Can I use you as the "middle man" to purchase the Snow Leopard powder.  You can add whatever mark up you think is appropriate.

Offline panda

• 4th Gear

• au Australia

• 2012 Hyundai i30 Active Illawarra Region
You get snow leopards.........in your yard?!?!  :eek:

That is both soooo cool and soooo scary! I bet they're beautiful!
  • 2012 Hyundai i30 Active

Offline beerman

• V.I.P

• au Australia
We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Give me five bees for a quarter," you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...
  • A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her..

Offline FatBoy

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Cygnet, Tasmania
I didn't think this was possible to say, but, you have watched too much "The Simpsons", beerman!!

Mmmm beer, is there anything it can't do?

Offline beerman

• V.I.P

• au Australia

To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems.

Offline FatBoy

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Cygnet, Tasmania
My favourite Simpson's quote.

Ned Flanders : "You two are unmarried and were riding two abreast?"
Homer : "Oh I wish, we were riding to a lake."

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
Hmmm, expect insults..... :undecided:

Okay, here goes....You're one ugly mother F^*ker, Rick!!!!  :P
OK You silly SODS,who changed it from NO insults to Expect Insults,I'm gunna blame Dazz again,Rusty yes I am an Ugly Mother, get a head like a kicked in S*#T can  :whistler:
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia

• miracles can happen
We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Give me five bees for a quarter," you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

YOU WEAR HEELS  :question: :question:
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia

• miracles can happen
Alan great photo,but I'm pretty sure I can see a snow leopard,to the left of the swing seat under the bushes  :whistler:

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
OK You silly SODS,who changed it from NO insults to Expect Insults,I'm gunna blame Dazz again...

Not this time buddy :lol:

I think you probably meant to type "except insults", as no edits have been made on your topic title since you created it :P
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline FatBoy

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Cygnet, Tasmania
Damn auto/spell checker strikes again. I do like the "expect insults" better.

You are all a bunch of w%#kers!!

(Surveys have shown that 95% of men masturbate, the other 5% are liars)

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia

• miracles can happen
I'm going to have a bitch here,I came across one of my pet hates today,someone parking in a disabled bay,Sue being disabled and not being able to walk any great distance,when she needs to pop into the shops for something it is handy to be able to park in one of these bays,anyhow today we had to go to Perth and back,on the way home we called into the York IGA,not a problem we did get a spot,but i happened to walk Sue's dog's up the road a little and noticed the car in the bay in front of us did not in fact have an acrod card,sticker what ever you like to call them,the ten,fifteen minutes we were there,I noticed a number of Native Australians,going to and from the car,I said to them you do not have a current acrod card,basically I was told to go screw myself,I have been informed by the deptment who issues these cards,that first you have to report it to the shopping centre or shop which has these spots,which I did,I was informed by the store manager they could not do anything about this as the PPL were Native Australians,next if this can not be sorted by the shop manager,you report it to the national disability services,24 hr line,again I was informed,it was of no use them chasing it up as the offenders where Native Australians.

PPL wonder why there is so much Racism towards our native countymen

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia

• miracles can happen
Damn auto/spell checker strikes again. I do like the "expect insults" better.

You are all a bunch of w%#kers!!

(Surveys have shown that 95% of men masturbate, the other 5% are liars)

:rofl: :rofl: nothin like a bit of self therapy Ah????

Offline beerman

• V.I.P

• au Australia
I'm going to have a bitch here,I came across one of my pet hates today,someone parking in a disabled bay,Sue being disabled and not being able to walk any great distance,when she needs to pop into the shops for something it is handy to be able to park in one of these bays,anyhow today we had to go to Perth and back,on the way home we called into the York IGA,not a problem we did get a spot,but i happened to walk Sue's dog's up the road a little and noticed the car in the bay in front of us did not in fact have an acrod card,sticker what ever you like to call them,the ten,fifteen minutes we were there,I noticed a number of Native Australians,going to and from the car,I said to them you do not have a current acrod card,basically I was told to go screw myself,I have been informed by the deptment who issues these cards,that first you have to report it to the shopping centre or shop which has these spots,which I did,I was informed by the store manager they could not do anything about this as the PPL were Native Australians,next if this can not be sorted by the shop manager,you report it to the national disability services,24 hr line,again I was informed,it was of no use them chasing it up as the offenders where Native Australians.

Nothing a Tow truck couldn't fix

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear
  • Loco, most of the time!

• au Australia
      Mos Eisley, South Australia

:disapp: Just add it to the list.
  • 2008 SX CRDi Auto White (Lila)[hr]2010 SLX CRDi Auto Red (Ruby)

ouri30
Yes, it's a bloody nuisance when people use disabled parks that way.  Often see many Caucasian in our nearby shopping centres abusing these parks.  Scum of the earth.  Never seen my native son-in-law or his relatives abusing these parks. Interesting that. 

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia

• miracles can happen

Nothing a Tow truck couldn't fix
[/quote]
  Oh! How I wish,couriers also especially in Perth are cronic offenders of this practice,I have in fact seen a courier van towed from a disabled bay,should have seen the stage show the courier driver put on when he came out and seen his van disappearing out of the car park and up the road,even funnier was when he ran around asking PPL who the tow service was,all he got was what tow service.

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear
  • Loco, most of the time!

• au Australia
      Mos Eisley, South Australia
There's good and bad in all races, nothing personal, I don't mean to offend anyone in particular, but I think the gist of the message is about the inability to get action taken BECAUSE of their race and that is simply inexcusable. If I did it, the authorities would be there in a flash in the flesh and there's a hefty fine for that offence.  :(
  • 2008 SX CRDi Auto White (Lila)[hr]2010 SLX CRDi Auto Red (Ruby)

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia

• miracles can happen
Yes, it's a bloody nuisance when people use disabled parks that way.  Often see many Caucasian in our nearby shopping centres abusing these parks.  Scum of the earth.  Never seen my native son-in-law or his relatives abusing these parks. Interesting that.

Yes all races do it,yes IMHO I agree they are the scum of the earth,but in the case of being Caucasian if you are reported and your vehicle details given expect a knock on the door. or the registered owner of the vehicle at least with a please explain and possible fine.

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

• 2019 PD2 Go Petrol, Manual. 30,000 kms.
When I picked up my GD i30, the top screw holes at the rear were visible and it drove my me nuts.
I had to fix that too.
Nothing worse than your rear screw holes being visible.
  • Tertius the i30

ouri30
When I picked up my GD i30, the top screw holes at the rear were visible and it drove my me nuts.
I had to fix that too.

Oh no, another OCD member.  The front of the Elite and Premium is different to the Active.  If you have narrow plates, as we have, the best way of attaching them is with one screw in each corner of the plate.  This forces the plate in a curve that follows the contour of the grill.  Looks much neater.

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia

• miracles can happen
OK You silly SODS,who changed it from NO insults to Expect Insults,I'm gunna blame Dazz again...

I think you probably meant to type "except insults", as no edits have been made on your topic title since you created it :P
Probably did,I think with Rusty's insult,I'm with Jamie could be funnier to leave it as expect,not except

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

I had to fix that too.

Oh no, another OCD member.  The front of the Elite and Premium is different to the Active.  If you have narrow plates, as we have, the best way of attaching them is with one screw in each corner of the plate.  This forces the plate in a curve that follows the contour of the grill.  Looks much neater.

Thanks.
I'm definitely OCD.
  • Tertius the i30

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia

• miracles can happen
very funny Dave my me oh my

Offline rustynutz

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      South Gippsland

Probably did,I think with Rusty's insult,I'm with Jamie could be funnier to leave it as expect,not except

Sorry about the ugly comment, Rick... :-[  :snigger:

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia

• miracles can happen

Doesn't worry me one Iota,with looks like mine you take any compliment from anywhere and anyone,found out today how to overcome my looks with the women,just walk round with the wife's dog(no I didn't say my wife was a dog) A five month old Chihuahua,attracts women like moths to a light,young and old,but then sadly the wife turns back up  :whistler:

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

Doesn't worry me one Iota,with looks like mine you take any compliment from anywhere and anyone,found out today how to overcome my looks with the women,just walk round with the wife's dog(no I didn't say my wife was a dog) A five month old Chihuahua,attracts women like moths to a light,young and old,but then sadly the wife turns back up  :whistler:

Why buy a dog?  :confused:
Leaving your fly undone has the same effect Rick.  (Apparently...  :undecided:)
  • Tertius the i30

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia

• miracles can happen
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I honestly don't know how to respond to that, but believe me I'm definitely not going to try it

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
I've been following this thread with lots of interest as "....nothing off topic" as it is all "...on topic" to the one who posts it.
:offtopic:  :lol: :lol:

• 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal