i30 Owners Club

i30manuk's wife's new car...

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Looks good m8... I'm getting a message board attachment limit exceeded (don't know how come it let you add yours....) I've sent messages to Dave and Toxxic for help.. :oops:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Dazz, he's not attaching those pics he's linking to them from photobucket - which is my own preference too. Saves hosting/bandwidth costs.

The tinting looks very nice I must say, as does the 350Z
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline Hemmi

• V.I.P

• is Iceland
      Reykjavik, Iceland

• Reykjavik, Iceland & Monda, Spain
that looks nice  :x
Maybe i'll just get the tint in the front, I just don't want to be pulled over and forced to remove the tint at the scene and get a fine :(

Offline i30manUK

• 3rd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      England
Thanks for the comments guys - I know exactly how you feel Hemmi. If you decide to do it, go for the lightest tint at the front, like I did, then it may seem untinted to Mr. Plod* if he doesn't look too carefully.

Yeah Shambles, the Z has light smoke tints too, but I noticed recently that a scratch has appeared on the tinting film on my driver's side. I mentioned it to the guy while he was doing the i30 and he said to bring the Z in and he'll replace the tint free of charge! Excellent result - and they do a very good job too!

*Mr. Plod is the policeman in the 'Noddy' childrens' stories, in case anyone isn't familiar with them.
God, this forum is soooo international!
 :ugeek:  :shock:

Offline Nessa

• 2nd Gear
i30man, that is one awesome car...Love it! The tint looks really good, as does everything else. I particularly like the rims you have fitted. They're similar to what I want on my i30 (eventually).

Offline i30manUK

• 3rd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      England
Quote from: "Nessa"
i30man, that is one awesome car...Love it! The tint looks really good, as does everything else. I particularly like the rims you have fitted. They're similar to what I want on my i30 (eventually).

Thanks Nessa - I can't claim much credit for the car's looks - apart from the tints it came out of the showroom looking like that! I think MS design did a pretty good job of making it look a bit nice. I doubt if I'll do much to the looks of the car, but I may upgrade one or two things - fog lights, rear lights and speakers are what I have in mind at the moment, for example.

That's the beauty of this club - it gives you so many ways to spend your money  :twisted:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal