i30 Owners Club

2011 ACCENT wiT

Offline meehalych

• V.I.P
  • Aircraft technician

• ru Russian Federation
      Kolpino

• Kolpino is the capital of Russia (founded in 1722)
More and more these cars are appearing on the roads of Saint-Petersburg and they are Hyundai Solaris   :D
I confuse them with i30 sometimes, what a shame on me  :mrgreen:

I like the floor in the trunk of this car as it is flush and doesn't have a step behind the rear seats as i30 does in Russia

Offline accim

• 6th Gear

• si Slovenia
      Slovenia

• Europe - Slovenia
    • Flickr
No Accent's here yet  :whistler: Hope they will start selling them. Nice lookin car.

Offline Smartie

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
Before we bought our i30 1.6 Petrol, we did test drive one and both agreed i30 was better suited to our needs and drives better. I think Accent and i30 will cannablize the sales of each other.  The plus for accent is new shape and 6spd auto box and 1.6 engine is slightly more powerful.

Offline meehalych

• V.I.P
  • Aircraft technician

• ru Russian Federation
      Kolpino

• Kolpino is the capital of Russia (founded in 1722)
Before we bought our i30 1.6 Petrol, we did test drive one and both agreed i30 was better suited to our needs and drives better. I think Accent and i30 will cannablize the sales of each other.  The plus for accent is new shape and 6spd auto box and 1.6 engine is slightly more powerful.
That Accent, which is assembled and sold in Russia under a name Solaris costs less than i30, so its popularity is getting high now and people have to wait up to 6 months for their cars some times.

Offline rustynutz

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      South Gippsland
I find the floor of the trunk in the Accent very cheap & nasty compared to our i30's.... :undecided:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal