i30 Owners Club

Pics of my new girl (hope the GF doesn't get jealous)

Offline encountar

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Penrith
Mate, looks good. Your right about those P plates tho they stick out like a sore thumb.
Mind you, probably would look better in moonlight blue... now wheres dazzla when you need him for backup? :)

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone... I see so many i30's now but still havent seen more than 3 at once :)

Offline camerooney

• 5th Gear

• au Australia
      South Coast NSW

• NSW Australia
Decided to change the subject head seeing as I've posted more than just a teaser now.........  :D

My display avatar was taken down in Nowra just over a month ago for the airshow they had their, unfortunately the weather didn't work in anyones favour and whilst it's a nice aircraft, the background and lighting spoil it a bit. (In case your wondering I'm an aircraft nut and most of my photography centralises around them)

Anyway I'll get some more processed over the weekend hopefully.

Regards

Daniel

Great pics Daniel.
Next time your down for the airshow, let me know and we'll meet up somewhere!

Some nice spots for pics out at the base.
 :)

Offline whitbomb07

• 5th Gear

• au Australia
      Newcastle, Australia
At this point, next airshow I will be going to will be the International Airshow downunder at Avalon Victoria mid March. I'm hoping I will be driving, this will probably be my first real economy run.

Unfortunately the fall of the Aussie $ means Santa won't be bringing me the new telephoto lens I'd wanted for it.  :'( :'( :'(

Hopefully might see a few of our Vic brothers and sisters when I'm there.

Regards

Daniel

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal