here.. my cruise control from my new i30 yesterday

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Hi Echo,

Are you pleased with the operation of the CC? Thanks for the pix (Lakes, does yours look the same as this?)

P.S. Is that a Radar Detector I can see in your photo... won't you be able to pension that off now you have CC  :lol:

Thanks,

Dazz
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline echocae

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Perth WA
Quote from: "dazzling_darryl"
Hi Echo,

Are you pleased with the operation of the CC? Thanks for the pix (Lakes, does yours look the same as this?)

P.S. Is that a Radar Detector I can see in your photo... won't you be able to pension that off now you have CC  :P :P

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Deep south coast, New South Wales
Nice m8, i would like to drive a CRDi auto think they would go good out the hole too.
Dazz the CC looks very similar to mine i have two buttons each side left side top button turns cc on, left side lower button turns cc off, right side top button sets the speed, right side lower button you can lower the speed pushing it right side top button you can speed up pushing it, if you push in clutch it cuts the CC out or if you use brake it cuts the CC out, and you just push left side top button to resume the speed you set b4 you cut it out. works great holds speed in 5th gear up mountains with motor only doing 1,900 rev, i know it would be perfect with an auto CRDi! makes life easy :D

Offline Bluei30Crdi

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney
Can you let us know what brand of cruise that is.
The wheel buttons look the same as the Autron brand cruise on my 3.0 ltr diesel Nissan Patrol

Cheers
Bruce

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal