Was this car built in Nth Korea?

Tazgal · 8 · 3012

Offline Tazgal

• 2nd Gear
  • You Wish

• au Australia
      Sydney
2012 I 30 Elite Petrol Auto:
Lets see...chrome strip to rear side window fell off upon washing the car.Took it back to the dealer who said upon examining the problem,"book the car in and we will fix the problem".Ok car booked in,dropped off ...an hour later i receive a phone call that ican pick up my car ...unfortunatley it wasn't fixed...they have to replace the whole rear side window that contains the chrome strip...none in stock may have to wait a month....day wasted.....rewind...upon leaving the dealer i went to get gas...pulled up at the pump,got out of the car,pressed on lid....nothing...it wouldnt open.Got back into the car,started engine,stopped engine,tried to pop gas lid...nothing.
I drove back to the dealer...he tried to pop lid...nothing....he locked/unlocked car with key...lid popped open....asked if i had the car locked at the gas station...."um...no"...he tried it again and the lid popped open so i went back to the gas station and the lid popped open  :head_butt:
 :scared:
  • I-30

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear
  • Loco, most of the time!

• au Australia
      Mos Eisley, South Australia
What did the dealer say  :question:
  • 2008 SX CRDi Auto White (Lila)[hr]2010 SLX CRDi Auto Red (Ruby)

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Hmmm... a car that doesn't like being fuelled eh?

I'll give you $5000 for it.
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline Tazgal

• 2nd Gear
  • You Wish

• au Australia
      Sydney

He said i must of locked the car after i got out to gas up...no way dude :fum: then he gave me one of those smiles men like to give us woman.
I asked him if it were possible to lock up the gas cap without locking up the rest of the car...he gave me one of these :eek: so i gave him one of these :evil:
  • I-30

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

• 2019 PD2 Go Petrol, Manual. 30,000 kms.
then he gave me one of those smiles men like to give us woman.
I asked him if it were possible to lock up the gas cap without locking up the rest of the car...he gave me one of these :eek: so i gave him one of these :evil:

:lol:  :lol:
  • Tertius the i30

Offline FatBoy

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Cygnet, Tasmania

He said i must of locked the car after i got out to gas up...no way dude :fum: then he gave me one of those smiles men like to give us woman.

Sound like the same type of smile that Mrs FatBoy gives me when I tell her I am going to the pub.  (It's a "I know what you are really doing, and it isn't what you think you are doing" smile)

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

• 2019 PD2 Go Petrol, Manual. 30,000 kms.
I'd like to know what sort of smile men like to give to women.
Like this?  :D
  • Tertius the i30

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear
  • Loco, most of the time!

• au Australia
      Mos Eisley, South Australia
No, i think you mean,

• 2008 SX CRDi Auto White (Lila)[hr]2010 SLX CRDi Auto Red (Ruby)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal