Veloster N

Dazzler · 15 · 2565

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Not the first review, but this guy is quirky and has a big following. He points out interesting things in his reviews.

:link: The 2019 Hyundai Veloster N Is a Thrilling Hot Hatchback - YouTube
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
There's a couple of nice features to the Veloster, rear end is better than the last version though overall I think the i30N is still nicer, the i30N has better seats and I don't get the rear door on one side reasoning...either give it 4 doors or 2 :rolleyes:

The non symmetrical look of the drivers pillar placed further back than the passenger side I'd find annoying, already owning a model with longer doors the shorter passenger pillar would be visually obstructing imo.

Offline AlanHo

• Global Moderator
  • Geriatric Teenager

• england England
      Solihull, UK

• 2021 KIA Niro 3 1.6 Petrol Hybrid
You wouldn't want to be an adult in the rear seats of the present model  - your head would be close to the rear widow and right in front of your forehead is the cross beam from where the hatch pivots.

In a head-on crash it would resemble slicing the top off an egg... :Ouch:

I hope the new model is better
  • 2021 KIA Niro3 1.6 petrol Hybrid

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

You wouldn't want to be an adult in the rear seats of the present model  - your head would be close to the rear widow and right in front of your forehead is the cross beam from where the hatch pivots.

In a head-on crash it would resemble slicing the top off an egg... :Ouch:

I hope the new model is better

I think they have fixed that. In the old model adult rear passengers risked getting a fractured skull if they were sitting in the back when the tailgate was being closed. Apparently the roof goes back further now so this doesn't happen.

Offline Cookie Thumper

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Valla Beach
Do men/adults actually buy these things, I look at one for about 10 seconds and thought they were targeted at 17yr old girls  :whistler:
  • 2017 Active PD 2.0, Manual, Black

Offline Crustycottage

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Australia, Perth
Do men/adults actually buy these things, I look at one for about 10 seconds and thought they were targeted at 17yr old girls  :whistler:

I had a Veloster before i30. They are a bit quirky and 3 doors can be a pain but it does allow rear passengers to get out safely onto kerbside if you don't mine the cup holder sticking in your but.
In the back you are looking up through tail gate glass which is very close to your head and bit unsettling. However, there stacks of tuning parts, and very passionate owners.

Anyway i have now been excommunicated/ delisted / kicked out of the Veloster club for being unfaithful  ;)
  • 2017 PD SR 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.6lt Auto, Blue

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Anyway i have now been excommunicated/ delisted / kicked out of the Veloster club for being unfaithful  ;)

Gee that's a bit tough! We are a lot more forgiving here!  :cool:

Offline Cookie Thumper

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Valla Beach

I had a Veloster before i30. They are a bit quirky and 3 doors can be a pain but it does allow rear passengers to get out safely onto kerbside if you don't mine the cup holder sticking in your but.
In the back you are looking up through tail gate glass which is very close to your head and bit unsettling. However, there stacks of tuning parts, and very passionate owners.

Well I assume your not a 17yr old girl so I stand corrected !!

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

I hope he isn't, cos we met up on one of my visits to Perth around 18 months ago (do the sums) wouldn't be good for my reputation!  :sweating:

He didn't look or act like a young girl so think I'm ok!  :snigger:

Offline Crustycottage

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Australia, Perth

Wasnt a 17yr old girl last time I checked, although I did buy a bright pink veloster strut bar from a girl of that age group  :whistler:

Offline Cookie Thumper

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Valla Beach

Wasnt a 17yr old girl last time I checked, although I did buy a bright pink veloster strut bar from a girl of that age group  :whistler:

Kinky, got any pics  :whistler:

Offline Crustycottage

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Australia, Perth

Kinky, got any pics  :whistler:
Is this kinky enough for you?  :evil:

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

:sweating: when you said you got a "bar" and it was pink, you had me worried for a while.  :goodjob:

Offline Cookie Thumper

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Valla Beach
nice pink bar  :happydance: :happydance:

Offline Crustycottage

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Australia, Perth
Funny that the guy I sold it to sprayed it a more masculine colour straight away the day he got it.  :eek: i never had a problem with pinky :whistler:  :snigger:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal