i30 Owners Club

Hyundai Dealer Service - Cranbourne

kimmie · 8 · 2735

Offline kimmie

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Victoria
Hi all,

My new i30 Trophy is due for its 1,500KM service soon. I will not bring it to the dealer where I bought the car from, so need to find another one, preferably nearby my home/work.

Anyone has something to say about the one in Cranbourne, VIC? Good, bad, anything?

I'm happy to go with this forum's recommendations - somewhere in SE Melbourne area...

Cheers
  • MY10 CRDi i30 SLX Hyper Silver & MY14 CRDi i30 Trophy Sleek Silver

Offline joebris

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Brisbane Qld
sorry can't help with any recommendations  Kimmie
however interest to know what would be the cost involved in taking your car to a non selling dealer for this service? it's my understanding that it's only complimentary if taken to dealer who sold the vehicle, I am wrong?
  • i30 MY14 Trophy Manual Petrol

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
I think it would be complementary at any dealer (it is only a check after all - no oils or filters)

Some people may move to another area between getting their car and getting the first check/service done.

Member 2i30's lives in your area and has been pretty happy with his Dealer (send him a PM and see who he uses)

https://www.i30ownersclub.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=619
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Eureka

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Melbourne
The first 1500 klm service/check-up on my car was done at a different dealer to the one I bought it from.   There was no problem.   Any dealer should be happy to have a car taken there for servicing, even the free first service, as they might just get the car back for future servicing.  Nearby dealers probably get this happening from time to time.
  • SX crdi manual 2007

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

• 2019 PD2 Go Petrol, Manual. 30,000 kms.
It's paid for by Hyundai so they'll be happy to do it.
  • Tertius the i30

Offline rustynutz

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      South Gippsland
I think it would be complementary at any dealer (it is only a check after all - no oils or filters)

Some people may move to another area between getting their car and getting the first check/service done.

Member 2i30's lives in your area and has been pretty happy with his Dealer (send him a PM and see who he uses)

https://www.i30ownersclub.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=619

Pretty sure he uses Dandenong Hyundai, Daz....  :goodjob:

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Thanks Rusty, that rings a bell!  :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Dave M

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Berwick, Vic
We bought ours from Cranbourne and took it there for it's first 1500km service and they were fine.

They're in the process of moving to new premises over the road which look rather good.

As I work in Dandenong I may take it there for future services purely for convenience however we saw a sign yesterday in Berwick which mentioned a new Hyundai Dealer coming to Kangan Drive in Berwick and as we live in Berwick and my wife works in Kangan Drive, that may be very convenient...
  • 2014 MY i30 Elite Manual Hatch. Dazzling Blue

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal