i30 Owners Club

Good Bluetooth / AUX adapter?

Zulliz · 4 · 3785

Offline Zulliz

• 1st Gear

• dk Denmark
Hello!

Ive been looking into getting a bluetooth receiver for AUX, now that i have a car with AUX in and a usb plug next to it, but im not sure what to get? So can anyone recommend anything? :)

Currently got a Supertooth Buddy for calls, but id like to play my music over the stereo as well :)
  • Hyundai i30 1,6 CRDi 90 Classic CW ISG 5d

Offline i30niko

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      ADELAIDE, SA, AUSTRALIA
The best one IS Himbox HB01 (around $45-50) it connects to AUX and utilizes bluetooth v4.0.
It is also the best for music
:link: iClever® Himbox HB01 Bluetooth 4.0 Hands-Free Car Kit | iClever Official Website

Another alternative is the Belkin car audio connect, It is more expensive however it connects Via FM (straight from your radio and also utilizes bluetooth) But is is almost double the money!
http://www.belkin.com/au/p/P-F8M117/

HOWEVER, I have owned both and I can say the Belkin is NOT good because the sound is greatly reduces as it uses FM - Horrible for music I lost about 40% volume and I thought it was my speakers failing!
Also you get a lot of audio transmission quality issues with FM - you have to constantly keep switch FM frequencies to get one that has the least amount of distortion.
  • 2010 i30 diesel SX auto

Offline OutOfFocus

• 2nd Gear

• nl Netherlands
      Friesland
I recently bought one on eBay: :link: New NFC Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Music Receiver Hands-free Car Charger | eBay
Looks like the Himbox, only about a third of the price.

It has NFC too so it works like a charm with my Xperia M4.
it connects at starting the car, has a good sound quality and noise suppression.
And it is small.
  • 2009 FD CW 1.6 vvti iCatcher

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
I recently bought one on eBay: :link: New NFC Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Music Receiver Hands-free Car Charger | eBay
Looks like the Himbox, only about a third of the price.

It has NFC too so it works like a charm with my Xperia M4.
it connects at starting the car, has a good sound quality and noise suppression.
And it is small.

Excellent!  :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal