i30 Owners Club

Android 2din Touch screen

toibry · 9 · 2449

Offline toibry

• 1st Gear

• sa Saudi Arabia
      Jeddah

• Silver 5 Doors with 1.8 auto and leather seats:)
hi everyone,

I wanted to buy and install a navigation panel on my i30 and so after searching the net I filtered thoes 4 options to chose from.

Number 4 Canaan :link: Aliexpress.com : Buy Capacitive Screen Better HD Android 4.2.2 OS I30 2011 2013 Touch Screen Radio GPS DVD TV DVR WIFI

Number 3 Fashion Car :link: Android 4.4 HD 2 din 7" Car DVD Player for HYUNDAI I30 2011 2014 With GPS Navi 3G/WIFI Bluetooth IPOD Stereo Radio TV

Number 2 BYE :link: Free Shipping+Car Radio 2din HD 1024*600 Android 4.4 For hyundai i30 DVD gps 2011 2012 2013 +Capacitive Screen+WIFI

Number 1 Auto Parts :link: 1.6GHz CPU Android 4.4 car dvd gps for HYUNDAI I30 2012 Stereo Radio bluetooth SD USB Support WIFI 3G 1024*600 HD

hope a vote for what should I buy and advice if there's yet a better one of them all

Is there one I can get from Hyundai that fits the i30 and with Android??

Thank you all

• i30 1.8 2015 GLS Silver

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear
  • Loco, most of the time!

• au Australia
      Mos Eisley, South Australia
Although I'm not in the market for one of these devices, I'd be careful about warranty and return, so you should try to pay with Paypal, who offer some measure of buyer protection.

Checking #1 I notice 4 x 45 w output. There is a huge difference between 45w RMS (best) and 45w PMP (poor). That needs to be checked. Note, if it's 45w RMS, then the machine is going to have to be able to dissipate a fair amount of heat, have you considered this and is there adequate ventilation for long term reliable performance.

They all look fancy, but how well do they actually perform. Have you not checked audio retailers so you can hear the sound for yourself.

There's GPS and there's GPS, some are much better than others, but buying this way, you won't know until it's installed how up to date the maps are and how well it works.

Good luck with your search, but if I were making a purchase, it would be from a local store that I could annoy in the event of "difficulties", just saying.
  • 2008 SX CRDi Auto White (Lila)[hr]2010 SLX CRDi Auto Red (Ruby)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
While you make some great points Phil, I have found local support is not always any better than online support.. :undecided:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Hati

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Perth WA
I have done that route. I now have a Kenwood unit instead. The problem with these units is that the quality is just not there. Has all the features alright, but none are done properly, so you will find niggling little problems from the word go. If you can live with those, go for it. Otherwise save your money and time and spring for a decent unit.
  • 2017 i30 Elite PD

Offline EmpiriuS88

• 2nd Gear

• si Slovenia
      Velenje
Hati- Does your wood support SD cards???
  • 2014 GD 3 Door Hatch , 1.6 CRDi, manual

Offline Wingerdave

• 5th Gear
  • Brummie born and bred

• nl Netherlands
      Raamsdonksveer
Hati- Does your wood support SD cards???

?????, my wood only supports a towel (wet).
  • 2015 i30 GO! 1.6 GDi 5d Hatch, 6MT, Phantom Black

Offline EmpiriuS88

• 2nd Gear

• si Slovenia
      Velenje
I think you missinterpreted :D
Does your kenwood support SD cards.

Offline Wingerdave

• 5th Gear
  • Brummie born and bred

• nl Netherlands
      Raamsdonksveer
No, it's a play on words. Has to do with a little thing called "idiom".  :victory:
  • 2015 i30 GO! 1.6 GDi 5d Hatch, 6MT, Phantom Black

Offline EmpiriuS88

• 2nd Gear

• si Slovenia
      Velenje
Dirty bird.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal