i30 Owners Club

Bestsy the CRDi turns two

Lakes · 6 · 2220

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Deep south coast, New South Wales
Hi All, well time sure has flown. Betsy turns two this month, she has 57,000+ & she will be traveling 1,600k this weeked with four bum's and gear. she is still on the same tyres but at 15,000k i got some new SLX wheels & tyres so these SLX tyrs have 42,000k up still look ok. she has not let me down once. i have given her a real hard time sometimes with my driving on rough aussie bush roads that are cold mix bitumen and have lots of pot hole's. but she stands up to it. sometimes i'll drive her for 6 hours non stop after work, like its 5 hours to my girlfriends home then i leave the motor runing while i pick up girl friend and drive one hour to a resturant for dinner. Betsy does that, takes us all over the place for the weekend, then takes me back home ( another 5 hours drive) then takes me too and from work all the next week (50kper day ) then i give her a drink. she has never needed a top up with water, she don't use oil between services, she has not had one flat tyre. all she has are some stone chips and a cracked front windsceen ( have to replace it soon) she runs harder today than when she was new. she performs like a much larger motored car. as i've said b4 i also have a 5.4L v8 ute that has 500nm of Torque Betsy can't match that, but if she was not impressive i would not drive her up the bush, she does the trip in same time as i did it in the ute, but i don't drive mad if i did the ute would get there first. still she is a stand up car!
cheers for Betsy

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Yeah Cheers for betsy... nearly exactly the same for me (except your girlfriend is more than five hours drive away for me...) :lol:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Yee haa. Another i30 hits the two year mark :D

...except your girlfriend is more than five hours drive away for me...

And you would know this... how :eek:

Haha
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Deep south coast, New South Wales
Yeah Cheers for betsy... nearly exactly the same for me (except your girlfriend is more than five hours drive away for me...) :lol:

LOL Dazz & Steve

Offline bumpkin

• V.I.P
  • Keeping it in the family!

• scotland Scotland
      Aberdeen
Happy Birthday Betsy :D :D :D
  • Kia Sportage 3, 1.7 CRDi EcoDynamics

moxey
MMM i dont know if i would drive mine into the bush !! :lol: sorry i couldnae resist that  :lol:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal