i30 Owners Club

rear power outlet fuse

jabber · 10 · 3594

Offline jabber

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Blacktown, NSW
hi all

does anyone have an idea where the rear power outlet fuse is? i've got a petrol cw & it has a rear power outlet that's constantly live. i was testing my portable power inverter on it which i think blew out the fuse.  it was working before because i was using it to charge my ipad one time.

i checked the fuse box on the driver's side & the fuse box in the engine compartment but could't find anything. didn't feel confident pulling out all the fuses one by one otherwise i might reset or muck up something i shouldn't  :-[

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
it should tell you in your user hand book that came with the car in the glove box.  :idea:
is there anything else that isn't working?
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

carib
Hi jabber.

As you can see on the pictures, the fuse (in mine) is the nearest of the Fuse Puller.

Regards,
carib

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Thanks for being so helpful and taking photos carib  :brilliant:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline jabber

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Blacktown, NSW
thanks for your help carib! my engine compartment fusebox is a bit different to yours & mine doesn't show any fuse for the rear power outlet.

it should tell you in your user hand book that came with the car in the glove box.  :idea:

you know what steve? the headlight didn't work as well! found out when we were just about to drive away last thursday night!  :disapp: just lucky to have bought spare fuses that afternoon so chnaging the headlight fuse did the trick!  :D

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
thanks for your help carib! my engine compartment fusebox is a bit different to yours & mine doesn't show any fuse for the rear power outlet.

you know what Steve? the headlight didn't work as well! found out when we were just about to drive away last Thursday night!  :disapp: just lucky to have bought spare fuses that afternoon so changing the headlight fuse did the trick!  :D
usually if you blow a fuse or a relay you will lose something else,as you found it can help you trace the blown fuse easier.  :goodjob: :mrgreen:

carib
Hi jabber.
Sorry to "hear" that my help try is not so usefull!
Each car, is a car!

You can try to see what fuse is blown!
Here is a picture from the user's manual. Left side, good, and right side, blown!
Regards,
carib

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Hi jabber.
Each car, is a car!

Here is a picture from the user's manual. Left side, good, and right side, blown!
Regards,
carib

It is ok Carib.. headlights were not working either so Jabber changed the fuse and now all ok  :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

carib
Hi jabber.
Each car, is a car!

Regards,
carib

It is ok Carib.. headlights were not working either so Jabber changed the fuse and now all ok  :goodjob:

OOOOOHHHHH!
My English!!! :-[
I didn't understood that the problem was solved!
Good! Good!
Thanks, Dazz! :goodjob: (You are my salvation!  :rofl:)
Regards,
carib

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
Hi jabber.
Each car, is a car!

Regards,
carib

OOOOOHHHHH!
My English!!! :-[
I didn't understood that the problem was solved!
Good! Good!
Thanks, Dazz! :goodjob: (You are my salvation!  :rofl:)
Regards,
carib
:goodjob: :mrgreen:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal