i30 Owners Club

Reasons to hate Scotty Kilmer

Offline nzenigma

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      QLD
Scotty Kilmer is a self-promoting, obnoxious, loud mouth Yank who makes irritating Youtube flicks about car servicing.

Usually he is promoting some new useless product to his brain-dead audience.

@tw2005  alerted me to American Hyundai enthusiasts who were fitting Kimer's EZY oil drain valve to the sump of their cars.  The thing hangs down just waiting to be ripped off by the first stick, kerb, road-junk etc.  :crazy1:

:link: EZ Oil Drain Valve - THE EASIEST OIL CHANGE! - YouTube

The original Kilmer youtube seems to have gone to the scrapyard along with the hundreds of cars he helped destroy.

This rodent now promotes another obtrusive 'as useful as' device, including a quick rejection of his first car killer.

:link: The Future of Oil Changes - New Invention - YouTube
  • FD 2.0L CW (office); GD 1.8L & CRDi; BMW Z3 M; Audi A4 Quattro; Nissan 350Z HR

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
He's a real weapon isn't he!  :crazy1:

I watched one of his video which was recommended to me by You tube yesterday. The 5 best and 5 worst brands.. he said he excluded European brands then said Fiat Chrysler was number 1 worst..  :crazy2: mind you he was probably right. Kia was in the top 5 worst but no mention of Hyundai in top or bottom 5.

Her sure is a strange guy but surprisingly popular. He appears to be their version of Auto expert.. John's constant bashing of VW , Mercedes and a few other brands is getting a bit tiresome.  :fum:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Two minutes was all I could bare of that redneck :crazy1:

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
It's a hydraulic ball valve FFS. Nothing new there.
Obviously both have been marketed by engine reco companies   :lol:
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Offline nzenigma

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      QLD
Even the " John" has a more affable style, but Kilmer assumes a Trump style (in your face), with auto fake news.
  • FD 2.0L CW (office); GD 1.8L & CRDi; BMW Z3 M; Audi A4 Quattro; Nissan 350Z HR

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal