i30 Owners Club

LED Tail Lights

CraigB · 45 · 11712

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Time for the big I30 decals up the sides.
:faint: :lol: the badges are 4-5 inches across, how does one not see them :confused: I had one person say nice Honda...I guess he just looked at the H and thought nothing more :headbang:

Offline cruiserfied

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Grafton, NSW

• Crooked-H Hero
Oh I know how dumb people can be.
should have told him how good it is when the CVVTec kicks in hahaha.
  • 2018 I30-SR. 2002 Tiburon. 2000 Wrangler.

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Time for the big I30 decals up the sides.

Would actually look pretty good with the black decals Trish's tourer has!
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Kerston

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Sunshine Coast, QLD
Me like! I seen an i30 with these earlier last week! I think having a red car I should get these to verify i'm braking for the visually impaired (those that rear end you that always say I didn't see you braking). Do you mind if I ask where you got these beauties? Plus anyone on the Sunny Coast able to install if I get them (not up with mechanics or wiring)? Would be greatly appreciated
  • 2016 Hyundai Tucson Highlander AWD

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Me like! I seen an i30 with these earlier last week! I think having a red car I should get these to verify i'm braking for the visually impaired (those that rear end you that always say I didn't see you braking). Do you mind if I ask where you got these beauties? Plus anyone on the Sunny Coast able to install if I get them (not up with mechanics or wiring)? Would be greatly appreciated
@Kerston, I got them from KMP ( Korea Motor Parts ) Ebay :link: LED Rear Tail Light Lamp 4pcs FOR Hyundai 2012 2015 Elantra I30 5DOOR | eBay

They made a listing mistake when I purchased mine so I got them for $664 :happydance: at the price they are now they're still half of what Hyundai charge :disapp:

They are very simple to install in roughly 30 to 45 minutes and plug straight in using the standard connectors, if you are unsure about doing it yourself maybe your father - brother or boyfriend/husband could help you but if you don't trust them with ya baby either :wink: I'm sure a nice auto electrician or even your local Hyundai service centre would fit them for cheap.

Offline Kerston

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Sunshine Coast, QLD
@Kerston, I got them from KMP ( Korea Motor Parts ) Ebay :link: LED Rear Tail Light Lamp 4pcs FOR Hyundai 2012 2015 Elantra I30 5DOOR | eBay

They made a listing mistake when I purchased mine so I got them for $664 :happydance: at the price they are now they're still half of what Hyundai charge :disapp:

They are very simple to install in roughly 30 to 45 minutes and plug straight in using the standard connectors, if you are unsure about doing it yourself maybe your father - brother or boyfriend/husband could help you but if you don't trust them with ya baby either :wink: I'm sure a nice auto electrician or even your local Hyundai service centre would fit them for cheap.

@craigb I would get dad to do them (mechanic) slight drama he's in TAS, downside of living so far away.
I'm sure I can bribe my step-dad

Offline Kerston

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Sunshine Coast, QLD

@craigb I would get dad to do them (mechanic) slight drama he's in TAS, downside of living so far away.
I'm sure I can bribe my step-dad

P.S. Thanks a bunch.

Not doubting that I couldn't do it, just don't wanna make a mistake

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Your very welcome :thanks: sounds like step dad is going to get a friendly call, you can convince him with your baking skills :goodjob2:

Offline Raid

• 4th Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      London

• Nobody is perfect.
I haven't got the lights yet only just ordered them but they look like this.

I know its a 5 months post but just wanted say that tailgate lights is very nice. Maybe will change mine to something like that one day.
  • I30 active 1.4 petrol 2013

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Thanks Raid, I'm glad I made the change to the LED's :goodjob2:

Offline Raid

• 4th Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      London

• Nobody is perfect.
Goodjob craigB you make me wants to change mine aswell lol  and by the way craigB any chance you would know how to remove the rear fog lights plz.

Thanks

Offline Raid

• 4th Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      London

• Nobody is perfect.
 Better create a new post to for removing the rear fog lights lol sorry

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
When I bought my LED taillights they came with P type indicator adapters which meant that I lost the use of my Diadem indicator bulbs :Pout:
Today I finally decided to pop into the local auto electrician and see what he'd charge to change the fittings over to the PY type I had previously that match the front lights, 15 minutes later at $20 it was all done :happydance: cheaper than me going out and buying a soldering tool and shrink connectors :D

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
 :victory:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal