i30 Owners Club

Best Car Manufacturer...2011

Offline alan2938

• 3rd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      South Yorkshire UK
Best Car Manufacturer

Winner: Hyundai

Hyundai has improved enormously in recent years. Our experts have been extremely impressed with the quality of its cars, especially given their very reasonable prices.

Hyundai has received Best Buys for its i20 and i30 models and its five-year, unlimited-mileage warranty is one of the best in the business.

http://www.which.co.uk/about-which/what-we-offer/which-awards/?cmp=W0711_p18_awards2011

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
  but we already knew about the brilliant little i30.  :brilliant: :i30: :yahoo:
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Deep south coast, New South Wales
I beleave that!
well for some reson i could not really say? i don't like spending time in car showrooms they bore me. but i don't mind looking in bike showrooms looking at say Ducati's they are a work of art to me.
but when i went to get Crystal i had a look around & must say Hyundai are making some beautiful car's i was sitting in the top of the line i45 was more impressive than my sisters new M Benz sports car that has a glass roof. but Sis loves her car, i'll just have to take her down Hyundai one day.
i looked at Mazda 3, looked at VW, looked at Focus looked at Fiesta, could not stoop low enough to look at a Cruise  :rofl:. they all lost out to the i30 CRDi, mazda forgot to put a full size spare, & forgot to put a lock on glove box, & forgot to add excitement, Ford in the Focus just forgot how to build a car the glove box would not close, sales guy said it's broken, you had to use the key to open the bonet to get at the motor, the hand brake was on left side, i told salesman i'm a driver i want the hand brake were i can use it for hand brake slides if needed, he just looked at me. the indicator switch turned on the windscreen wippers, the car stalled too easy starting off in 1st. VW no spare tyre everything back the front & everyone needs to want an Auto not a manual, they try to tell me its a manual, but i told them what i thought. then go to Hyundai they make i30's for Aussies to drive around australia! thank you Mr Hy.
the Ford Fiesta was not too bad just lacked grunt & power also it's a toy car size & no spare. i've been out in the middle of no where more than once, with a flat tyre, you can sit there for a week in some places i've been and not one car or truck comes past you mobile is useless so a full size spare is a must!

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal