esswein · 35 · 13024

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net

No, my father gave it to me when i started college  :D

Wow, you are a bit lucky  :Shocked:  I wasn't allowed to get my first car until I saved up for it in full (mind you it was a 1968 Ford Cortina 440 with 100,000 miles on it and it only cost A$850)

36 years later I have had around 26 cars of which 16 have been brand new .. But none of them were given to me ... :winker:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
our i30's are our first brand new cars,and i was 41 years old.  :Shocked: :lol:
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

Offline esswein

• 2nd Gear

• br Brazil

No, my father gave it to me when i started college  :D

Wow, you are a bit lucky  :Shocked:  I wasn't allowed to get my first car until I saved up for it in full (mind you it was a 1968 Ford Cortina 440 with 100,000 miles on it and it only cost A$850)

36 years later I have had around 26 cars of which 16 have been brand new .. But none of them were given to me ... :winker:

So you stay 18 months with a car and sell it? I think i'm gonna stay with my i30 forever hahaha  :lol:
 don't even work yet, so it gonna take a long time to afford a new one.

Oh, why Australia people are called Aussie? It's wrong to say Australian?

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net

So you stay 18 months with a car and sell it? I think i'm gonna stay with my i30 forever hahaha  :lol:

I had a couple of my cars for 4 years and some for 2 years and quite a few for only 12 months.. Worked in lots of industries and had quite a few work vehicles as well. Changing circumstances has often instigated a change of vehicle...

Oh, why Australia people are called Aussie? It's wrong to say Australian? LOL .. Us "Aussies" like to abbreviate most words.. Barbeque = Barbie or BBQ etc.. Nothing wrong with calling us Australians though ..  :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline esswein

• 2nd Gear

• br Brazil

I had a couple of my cars for 4 years and some for 2 years and quite a few for only 12 months.. Worked in lots of industries and had quite a few work vehicles as well. Changing circumstances has often instigated a change of vehicle...

Oh, why Australia people are called Aussie? It's wrong to say Australian? LOL .. Us "Aussies" like to abbreviate most words.. Barbeque = Barbie or BBQ etc.. Nothing wrong with calling us Australians though ..  :goodjob:

hahaha funny. I never thought that was the reason of saying "Aussies"
Thx  :lol:

Ps: New pictures on first page :mrgreen:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal