i30 Owners Club

Keys?

Guest · 4 · 2075

rocket
Our car arrived with only the remote key. Spare key was lost in transit and they are having lots of trouble replacing it. Had the car for 8 weeks and no spare key yet. Anyone else having similar key problems? Was told newest models have 2 remote keys. :question:

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
... Was told newest models have 2 remote keys. :question:
Some of the "older" models now have 2 keyfobs, says Shambles, whistling to himself  :biggrin:

Depending on how far you feel capable of embarrassing your dealership, or even Hyundai themselves, you should be able to get a spare remote.

Check out the search button (use "keyfob") as we've got some fine results  :mrgreen:
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline bumpkin

• V.I.P
  • Keeping it in the family!

• scotland Scotland
      Aberdeen
I am still waiting for my second fob, phoned Hy UK yesterday to be told that the parts had been sent to my dealer who had then informed Hy that they could not cut the key.  Hy UK had stopped dealing with it by that point due to them having kept to their side of the deal, ie second fob delivered to dealer for free.

Dealer has now asked me to take the emergency key to them so that they can outsource the cutting then I have to go back to get it programmed.  Progress is slow :mad: :'(
  • Kia Sportage 3, 1.7 CRDi EcoDynamics

Offline Thumper

• 5th Gear

• au Australia
      ACT
Lucky you, have had mine for over six months now, and STILL only have ONE keyfob!  :lol:

Thanks Hyundai Australia!  :rolleyes:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal