Radio-Controlled Pigeons Mooted By MI5

eye30 · 3 · 1173

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
British secret services debated the idea of "radio-controlled pigeons" (during the 2nd World War), newly-released records have showed.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/radio-controlled-pigeons-mooted-mi5-021155629.html
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

• 2019 PD2 Go Petrol, Manual. 30,000 kms.
Intelligence services today use fake insects as spies. They are remote controlled and have image and sound recording capabilities and look just like a real fly.
This is a fact.
Law enforcement technology is always behind intelligence services but generally catches up a few years down the track, but this is what the U.S. military is capable of right now.
And if you think that Google Earth or Nearmap is good for the detail it shows, imagine what they have at their disposal  right now......
  • Tertius the i30

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Intelligence services today use fake insects as spies. They are remote controlled and have image and sound recording capabilities and look just like a real fly.
This is a fact.
Law enforcement technology is always behind intelligence services but generally catches up a few years down the track, but this is what the U.S. military is capable of right now.
And if you think that Google Earth or Nearmap is good for the detail it shows, imagine what they have at their disposal  right now......

Can they be zipped up and unzipped remotely  :eek: :snigger:

I can see the CIA profit and loss for 2011/12 financial year ... Loss  due to fly swat damage 1.5 Mill  :lol:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal