Best used cars of 2014:

eye30 · 5 · 1353

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue

Last night, popular motoring magazine What Car? had its used car of the year awards for 2014, which crowns a winner in 13 different categories, including best city, family and luxury motor.

i10 was best city  car

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/cars/article-2759106/Best-used-cars-money-buy-2014-Focus-Zetec-overall-winner.html

• 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline PhireSideZA

• V.I.P
  • French Diamond Driver

• za South Africa
      Port Elizabeth

• Phil her up!
The i10 that you get there is what we call the i10 Grand, which is for us an 'i15' as it is midway between ye olde i10 and the i20 in terms of size, price and specs. Very nice though, one of my colleagues bought one a few weeks ago and he is as happy as can be.

Surprised Ford still doing so well over there - I would have thought they would lose out to VW and their quest for world domination? I had my eye on a Focus before I settled on the i30, but I couldn't pass up on the great price of Hippo :whistler:

Sadly, in SA the VW Polo outsells everything for some arb reason - it isn't a good car (in my honest opinion), overpriced, the insurance is crazy as it is the most hijacked vehicle in the country, yet they seem to sell like hotcakes and people cannot snatch them up fast enough. I would much rather buy a Fiesta and use the cash saved for tyres and fuel for a road trip :happydance:
  • 2007 A4 Avant 2.0T in Phantom Black. Ex-FD owner!

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

The i10 that you get there is what we call the i10 Grand, which is for us an 'i15' as it is midway between ye olde i10 and the i20 in terms of size, price and specs.

Is the grand your name for the comfort which i think is the entry level model?

You say mid way so is the size bigger than i10 but smaller than i20 or just in gadgets etc?

If so i've not seen that size here in uk.

Offline PhireSideZA

• V.I.P
  • French Diamond Driver

• za South Africa
      Port Elizabeth

• Phil her up!
Not exactly, if you go to :link: Hyundai | New Thinking, New Possibilities. you will see that we get the vanilla i10, which is the first i10 shape that was released, as well as the Grand i10 which is equivalent to the UK 'New Generation i10' you get :)

:goodjob2:
  • 2007 A4 Avant 2.0T in Phantom Black. Ex-FD owner!

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

Cheers...

Like the elantra

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal