i30 Owners Club

Le Relais Bressan

Online Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.
Spent yesterday morning driving around the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. Claire had seen an antique coffee table she liked so we went back for another look. In the end it didn't suit so we passed on it then went looking for somewhere to have morning tea and drove past a Renault 750 mounted on blocks. Along with a sign which read, "Coffee and Cake $8.00". Being cheapskate retirees we went back for a look and discovered a great place.
 We've probably driven past this numerous times without noticing it.
 Anyway, some pics including some of the model houses inside and a few Citroens and a Renault in the side shed.
 No doubt it's been frequented by the Renault Car Club of Qld at some time - sticker on the back of the 750.  :goodjob:
 Worth calling in if you're in the area. Great coffee. Nice people.

Le Relais Bressan is on the road from Mapleton to Nambour at Flaxton.

Incidentally, we then drove on through Nambour where there's been a petrol price war raging for months. All the outlets in town are down around $1.129 cpl. With a supermarket 4c off docket, $1.089 cpl. Except the BP which was $1.299. The rest of the Sunshine Coast area has been around the BP price. But yesterday, after we filled up, driving home along the Sunshine Coast strip there had been an overnight price rise. Pretty much everyone was at $1.459 cpl.

(click to show/hide)
  • 2020 Kona formerly 2009 i30 Hatch 5sp Manual.

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
What a lovely looking place.

Wish you were here?  Yep, sure do.
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal