i30 Owners Club

2019 Kia Cerato Gt - Australia

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
I like some parts of the new N-line equivalent Kia Cerato. The wheels are quite nice and the flat bottom steering wheel. I'm wondering how they got the ADR combined fuel rating down to 6.8 L/100km?

http://www.carsales.com.au/editorial/details/kia-cerato-gt-2019-review-116540

Check out this Kia Cerato.
:link: 2019 Kia Cerato GT Auto MY19-OAG-AD-16795908

Like the new N-line it doesn't appear to have rear cross traffic alert but has a 30 litre bigger boot.

Edit: Just had another good look at the pictures and think I much prefer the i30 N-line and SR styling. The Cerato styling is a bit of a mess around the front and the back inmy honest opinion.
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline stkman

• 2nd Gear

• nz New Zealand
      Auckland, NZ

• 2008 1.6 cRDi manual Elite in Stone Black
Thanks for that post Daryl,

I stopped at the local Kia dealer a couple of weeks ago when I saw a 2019 Cerato hatch in their yard.

Was just on closing time but I went in to have a look. Dealer was amazed I knew what it was as they had only arrived the day before. He had sold 2 already! Official release date next month sometime.

Only 2 models so far in NZ ... LX (base) and EX. The LX has blind spot monitoring and autonomous emergency braking. The EX adds leather and a few other bits. No mention of a GT at this stage. Although auto only. No manuals as for the PD i30 in NZ.

I notice the Kia Australia website doesn't mention a manual for the Cerato GT ... unlike the N-line.

Personally I prefer the Cerato exterior. Although for the interior I have never liked the Kia red interior lighting, much prefer the Hyundai blue.

Everyone has different opinions which is great. Makes us all different  :razz:

Andrew
  • 2008 1.6 manual diesel Elite

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Hi Andrew,  yep no manual in the Kia GT in Australia either. Be pretty pricey over there.  :scared:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal