i30 Owners Club

2015 i30 Rear wiper blades

Drelix · 4 · 1620

Offline Drelix

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
I was replacing my rear wiper blades for my  and my wife  i30 as i thought that the price they pay is a bit steep...  I replaced one on my wifes car no problem i started to do my car  but the clip that holds the blade on snapped it seemed very brittle compared to the other  one

I am wondering what cost i am now up for for a whole new arm Australian Price if you know it.

Next time i think i will just pay them to do it.......
  • i30 2015 a Active

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
I doubt it is that dear. See what is available from local auto accessory places. There is always wreckers yards although some of those can be greedy, so shop around.  :cool:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
I cant work out how to change the rear blade, there doesn't seem to be a release clip that I can see :Dunno:

@Drelix you can purchase the arms via eBay, genuine for $47 from Australia :link: 98811A5000 Genuine Brand New Hyundai Rear Wiper Arm GD i30 1.8L Petrol 2012-17 | eBay

Aftermarket $12 from China but not sure if it would turn up with all the current virus restrictions :link: For Hyundai i30 GD Hatchback Tourer 12 13 14 15 16 17 Rear Windscreen Wiper Arm | eBay

Offline buff

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      South Australia
Here is a video showing how to remove and replace.
:link: How to change Rear Wiper Blade on 2013-2016 Hyundai Elantra GT i30 (HD) - YouTube

Hope it helps
  • 2017 PD i30 Elite, Diesel 1.6lt, DCT, Iron Grey

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal