i30 Owners Club

2017 PD Stock 17" alloys + tyres swap - seeking 16" or 15"

Offline Bob.W

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Coffs Harbour
Heck of a long shot but figured worth a shot.  Due to rural roads, I'm wanting to move away from the PD Elite's 17" factory rims on our PD.  Figured if a fellow forum member having a 16" or 15" clad ride wanted to swap - might be mutually beneficial. Open to $$$ either way as tyres etc would need to be factored in.

I've 5 x 17" Hyundai alloy rims, each with 235/45/17 Michelin Primacy 3's on them. Estimate 85%+ tread left but can confirm later (car is out at present). Spare has been rotated along with all tyres ince new ~1yr ago.

Zero issue with the rims or tyres, they're as good as I expected - and would want to be for the $$$ but I am sick of 45 ratio sidewalls on our crappy roads. Hence looking at 60-65 ratio sidewalls instead. CBF'd about looks.

No damage to any rims, except for tiny 'rim rash' on a few of them but it's very minor.

Is only really viable if we could meet to swap in person, I'm in Coffs Harbour area - but open to decent length roadtrip North or South - again needs to be factored in for a win-win trade if you're insiting I come to you.

Alternatively if you have 15-16" rims/tyres that suit a 2017 PD (5x114.3PCD, 67.1 centrebore) feel free to PM me - happy to look at cash sale instead.

Cheers.
  • 2017 PD 5 door hatch, diesel 1.6lt, auto

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal