i30 Owners Club

Accessories for I30

tt426 · 29 · 13691

Offline tt426

• 1st Gear
Hello...I30 Owners~~

My name is Jay and we sell korean aftermarket products to overseas.

Please check out our website.

Thanks.  Marry Christmas to everyone~!!

http://cafe.daum.net/kocars

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Hi Jay.

Unless I'm missing something, I can't see any prices on your export website. Euros, dollars, pounds...
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline Seoul-mate

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Sunshine Coast, Queensland
 Hi Shambles,

Below each picture there seems to be a suggested cost for the item.
Look for something like this, 가 격  =  99 000 원, below the picture of the item:

Pretty sure this means the item cost is 99 000 Korean Won ( which, in Aussie Dollars, is about $99)   
I guess there would be extra taxes, fees, handling costs, delivery costs , etc, etc

Russ
  • i30 1.6 Diesel (03/08- 09/12), MB B200 (09/12 -->)

Offline tt426

• 1st Gear
Sorry guys...we are still updating prices and pics.

We will post prices in US, AU, and Euro asap.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Offline Seoul-mate

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Sunshine Coast, Queensland

Hi tt426,

Good to have another source of
accessories from Korea.

Which part of Korea are you from?

Russ (Seoul -Mate)
  • i30 1.6 Diesel (03/08- 09/12), MB B200 (09/12 -->)

Offline tiny

• 3rd Gear

• ro Romania
      Bucharest
I'm waiting for the prices to be in euro or us dollars
How much does the shipping costs to europe->romania?

10x a lot for your interest in this club, I really want to buy some stuff from you but I need all the details, 10x a lot mate

Offline tt426

• 1st Gear
I'm from Kyungkido Bundang.  Actually i used to live in Australia as well.  Lived in Brisbane for about 6month, Sydney 3years, Canberra about a year.  Gash canberra was such a boring town.  By the way this is how we do it.
We charge 20% service fee.  So lets say item cost $10.  $10+($10 of 20%=$2)+shipping (example $3)=$15
We only send items in EMS which you can track it down.  Also we don't charge shipping per item.  We charge shipping all together.  So will save money if you purchase 1+. 

Offline Treddy85au

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Arundel

• CRDi Moonlight Blue Manual
I think I'm dumb but is there a way to translate the website to English?

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
I think I'm dumb but is there a way to translate the website to English?

Could do worse than use Google, like this...

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcafe.daum.net%2Fkocars&sl=ko&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Offline Cazza

• 2nd Gear
Does anyone know if I can add in steering wheel controls for the SX as an after-thought? I'm the sort of the girl who NEVER changes volume or tracks... just thought it might be fun if I do decide to get it after some time..

Offline tzwientjuh

• 5th Gear

• be Belgium
      Belgium
Does anyone know if I can add in steering wheel controls for the SX as an after-thought? I'm the sort of the girl who NEVER changes volume or tracks... just thought it might be fun if I do decide to get it after some time..
Wow a girl  :eek:  :mrgreen: Never saw a girl here!

Well, here's what I think. My i30 also doesn't has the steering wheel controls. And I also want it. But I think it will not be easy to install these. Because our i30 probably doesn't have the wires to control the volume from the radio to the steering wheel. So we'll have to place wires to the radio, probably removing the whole dashboard ...
And also, does the radio have the connectors to connect the modules?
I should go to the dealer if you really want to add them.

Here's were you can get them:
http://www.koreanautoimports.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=31_158_201&products_id=1159

cheers

Offline yggy

• 2nd Gear

• cs Serbia
      Zemun

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
cheers

Hey Nick,

About 17% of those who answered our Male or Female Poll are female (11 out of about 65 "votes")

So we could have more than 50 female members now  :eek: :D
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline tzwientjuh

• 5th Gear

• be Belgium
      Belgium
cheers

Hey Nick,

About 17% of those who answered our Male or Female Poll are female (11 out of about 65 "votes")

So we could have more than 50 female members now  :eek: :D
Read my signature!!  :lol:

Offline Cazza

• 2nd Gear
I was looking at Honda Jazz, Yaris and I30 before I took the leap the bought I30.. kinda wish sometimes I got the Jazz coz for the same price I paid I could have gotten the top of the range with alloys and steering wheel controls. Only prob is I was looking for a safer car than my pulsar and the Jazz was fun but felt unsafe. So I went to the I30. When my guy friend saw the cars I tested, he said, "You're determined to get a chick's car, hey?" So yup, I'm actually surprised that more blokes drives the i30. It's too cute to be a bloke's car...

Offline tzwientjuh

• 5th Gear

• be Belgium
      Belgium
I was looking at Honda Jazz, Yaris and I30 before I took the leap the bought I30.. kinda wish sometimes I got the Jazz coz for the same price I paid I could have gotten the top of the range with alloys and steering wheel controls. Only prob is I was looking for a safer car than my pulsar and the Jazz was fun but felt unsafe. So I went to the I30. When my guy friend saw the cars I tested, he said, "You're determined to get a chick's car, hey?" So yup, I'm actually surprised that more blokes drives the i30. It's too cute to be a bloke's car...
Well, I agree with you. I also see the car more as a car for a girl. The car is smooth just like a woman  :D It's really easy to drive says my gf.

And I think you mean boyfriend instead of guyfriend ;)

Offline Cazza

• 2nd Gear

Well, I agree with you. I also see the car more as a car for a girl. The car is smooth just like a woman  :D It's really easy to drive says my gf.

And I think you mean boyfriend instead of guyfriend ;)

Close but no cigar! Guy friend is my boyfriend's brother. My boyfriend is just sick of me worrying about my car! I find something to worry about each day--> price, colour, no steering wheel controls...but it's true that I DO still, at times, kick myself for not getting Honda Jazz...better resale and cuter! but not that safe...

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
kick myself for not getting Honda Jazz...better resale and cuter!

You're probably not old enough to remember this .... But what you talkin' about Willis  :twisted: :'(

New model Jazz looks better than the previous one but i30 has more character (and resale will be surprisingly good - by all accounts)
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Cazza

• 2nd Gear
Hmm.. I'm probably older than you think... :) Nah, overall I'm glad I didn't get the Jazz coz it's becoming a "beige" car. I saw like 10 on the road just driving home from Uni... Just like the Mazda 3s, the corollas... yuck yuck yuck! Maybe it's because the Honda people were so nice but the Hyundai people I went to wouldn't budge on price or anything.  Maybe it's because ALL my freaking guy friends are Honda or Mazda fans. Maybe it's because when I told Dad my final choice is a Hyundai, he said "Sell it in 3 years before it completely breaks down." :lol: Don't think he has seen the i30 yet!

I just want to know now if I can put steering wheel controls on. Not too fussed if I can't. I'll just add alloy wheels to make it up! Writing an email to Hyundai now to ask about that... and also telling them to get their act together to send a couple more units of SX with those airbags stuff so people like me don't have to choose between taking floor stock or waiting 3 months.

As for resale, I really hope Hyundai keep pushing the Getz or Santa Fe something else to increase their bottom line this year and leave the i30 alone... I'm worried all the time about impending factory discounts on the i30 come March when they need to clear the 08 MY09s...that will definitely kill resale value. Like my boyfriend's spanking new Mazda 6...we bought it at a 3 k discount and 4 months later, they gave him free servicing to 60000k because they dropped the price to... shock... 32000! He bought it for 36k! It was still a very nice car though.

Offline Diva

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney

• Sydney Australia - Deevzmobile White 2.0L SR
i30 definetely has character.... my i30 sr was well worth every cent as i dont need to add a single thing.  :D

STILL LOVIN` IT!!!!!

Offline EymaTeapot

• 6th Gear

• au Australia
      Canberra
[
As for resale, I really hope Hyundai keep pushing the Getz or Santa Fe something else to increase their bottom line this year and leave the i30 alone... I'm worried all the time about impending factory discounts on the i30 come March when they need to clear the 08 MY09s...that will definitely kill resale value. Like my boyfriend's spanking new Mazda 6...we bought it at a 3 k discount and 4 months later, they gave him free servicing to 60000k because they dropped the price to... shock... 32000! He bought it for 36k! It was still a very nice car though.

To late Cazza, The i30 just went drive away this month. It would always happen at some point, but I wouldnt have picked it to happen right now as its just come off winning Australias  best mid size car. Dont worry about resale. Its really only an issue if you wish to sell inside the first couple of years. Hyundai resale is actually not that bad, but like most things, when it comes to hyundai, the public perception is lower than reality.

Pip
[ Hyundai resale is actually not that bad, but like most things, when it comes to hyundai, the public perception is lower than reality.

Unfortunately the public perception (whether right or wrong) largely determines the second-hand value!

All this really means is that the smart people (assuming perception is lower than reality) will get a bargain up the track... so long as the cars hold up and do not earn a really bad reputation by falling apart in which case we are all stuffed! 

I've driven several cars from new to 3 years old and so far this one is at least as good as any, and from my evaluation the best so far! :-)

No, I've not had a MB or BMW or in fact anything over $35K but this is a different market and I suspect few here have bothered with the top-end stuff - or have had the where-with-all.

Enjoy what you have while you have it!

Offline bumpkin

• V.I.P
  • Keeping it in the family!

• scotland Scotland
      Aberdeen
I have to say that the i30 is every bit as well built as my previous 3 Imprezas, if not slightly better.
  • Kia Sportage 3, 1.7 CRDi EcoDynamics

Offline Ausraven

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Brisbane

Well, here's what I think. My i30 also doesn't has the steering wheel controls. And I also want it. But I think it will not be easy to install these. Because our i30 probably doesn't have the wires to control the volume from the radio to the steering wheel. So we'll have to place wires to the radio, probably removing the whole dashboard ...
And also, does the radio have the connectors to connect the modules?
I should go to the dealer if you really want to add them.
[/quote]

Greetings..

I also want to add this control to my wife's car.  I went to the web site mentioned and I see the price for the control is $49 and some cents, not sure what postage will be??
I was also wondering if all i30 models have a standard wiring harness and all that is required is to add the audio steering control and maybe an audio plug to the radio?

Where are the i30 auto electricians ... or someone who has a manual that can check the wiring diagrams?

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Ausraven

Offline snowcherry

• 6th Gear
  • queenslands most feminine

• au Australia
      Gympie

• thunder wishes it could be the snow
    • My Fuelly
am i missing something with this whole website?
  • SR AUTO 2.0 Petrol Hatch

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Looks like it's changed its meaning in life :lol:

(they used to have some good stuff on there)

Offline snowcherry

• 6th Gear
  • queenslands most feminine

• au Australia
      Gympie

• thunder wishes it could be the snow
    • My Fuelly
^ahh thought as much, thanks for confirming for me  :)
  • SR AUTO 2.0 Petrol Hatch

Offline I30Racer

• 2nd Gear

• lu Luxembourg
      Luxembourg
Only for Information: :evil: :evil:

I ordered a gauge Cup Holder in Avril (2009) and payed about 120 Dollars.(transport included)

I have never received the Holder and my Money is lost!

Never seen him back after..not here (i mean,last Post in Avril toot) and not on his page..(cafe..daum..)

A..hole :evil:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal