i30 Owners Club

GD-02 Firmware

Offline yaoihost

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Blue Mountains NSW
Hello!!

I have just changed over i30s at work - company car - I had GD-01 and had updated firmware from the cartronics website. I now have a GD-02 and would like to update the firmware as my Huawei Mate10 won't connect over bluetooth. Trying the cartronics website they seem to have "fixed" their issues with unauthorised access and is now locked out.

Does anyone have a GD-02 firmware update? Or do I need to visit a dealership to get it done.The Huawei phone's bluetooth doesn't work with one other bluetooth item I own but works with many other items, so paying a dealer may not actually fix the issue but if I could try firmware if available would be helpful .Going to a GD-03 is not possible as it is a company car.

• i30 2013manual 2014auto 2015auto

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
If the unit doesn't already have the latest firmware which would have been checked at service intervals then I very much doubt there are any further updates for a GD-02 model, the only reason the GD-03 received further updates was due to Apple Car Play/Android Auto.

If you note your system details then give Hyundai service a call to cross reference their latest files for that system you'll have your answer fairly quickly.

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Latest file I can find is - GD-02 Firmware Version : V1.11.0 Build Date : OCT 05 2016, if your model has this build listed in the software information then that's it, if not Hyundai update it for free during services.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal