i30 Owners Club

Tasmanian Floods

John B · 6 · 1731

Offline John B

• V.I.P
  • John B /aka Sloop

• au Australia
      Gold Coast Qld
@ Dazzler. Hope alls well in your area Dazz with the report of damaging floods. :eek:

:link: Flash flooding and fierce winds lash Tasmania, Victoria as cold snap closes in
  • Toyota Kluger KXR AWD

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Thanks John,

Fortunately for us by far the worst weather has been in the South east, near Hobart.  They got over 8 inches in some places. I definitely didn't get that!  :disapp:

Hopefully it will slowly improve and keep away from the central north.
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline John B

• V.I.P
  • John B /aka Sloop

• au Australia
      Gold Coast Qld
Thats good Dazz  :goodjob2: Pretty rough in Hobart CBD.
  • Toyota Kluger KXR AWD

Offline FatBoy

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Cygnet, Tasmania
A fair bit of flood damage as I drove through Hobart today, mainly wash outs, etc.  Lots of debris on the road from running water, and on the southern side a few minor mud slides.  The rivers and creeks that I crossed were all flowing very quickly.  Both of my sons' schools were closed today.

Offline John B

• V.I.P
  • John B /aka Sloop

• au Australia
      Gold Coast Qld
A fair bit of flood damage as I drove through Hobart today, mainly wash outs, etc.  Lots of debris on the road from running water, and on the southern side a few minor mud slides.  The rivers and creeks that I crossed were all flowing very quickly.  Both of my sons' schools were closed today.

Forgot you was also in Tasmania, glad you are all okay.Sounds like a lot of cleaning up to be done. :(
  • Toyota Kluger KXR AWD

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net

Thanks for the extra feedback Jamie. As usual the media has kept running the same couple of videos. It's often hard to measure the media hype.
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal