i30 Owners Club

Bodykit !!NEW PRICES!! Tomato AP

lanky · 10 · 5784

Offline lanky

• 1st Gear
Hey guys,
           I'm in the process of becoming an Australian dealer for importing Tomato A&P bodykits for the Hyundai i30, jump on the www.koreanautoimports.com site or the www.tomatoanp.co.kr/ site to check out the full kit. Still have to confirm prices for the kit but prices will be around $1200 for a full kit(unpainted plus postage). Full kit includes front lip, front grill, rear lip, side skirts, rear boot piece and eyelids. Working to see if i can get the front grill insert on its own, this will be around $250 (unpainted plus postage).
Let me know what you guys think about the kit and pm me any genuine interest for orders.

$1200 for full kit

$250 for front grill

will also be able to get kits for other hyundai models, check the tomato A&P site. will be able to get any of there kits.

Cheers,
          lanky

Offline awj2005

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Busselton
Hey lanky,
im not a huge fan of body kits (this is coming from a 19yr old.. o shock) but that body kit looks alright would be better if it was just one big bumper not an add-on though.. but everyone to there own opinion though. I spoke to hyundai Busselton, W.A about the hyundai spec body kits and they said they wouldnt know anything till feb, march just for everyone else to know.

good luck with the kit mate and let us know how it goes and how much everything costs.
cheers
ash

Offline whitbomb07

• 5th Gear

• au Australia
      Newcastle, Australia
Hey lanky,
im not a huge fan of body kits (this is coming from a 19yr old.. o shock) but that body kit looks alright would be better if it was just one big bumper not an add-on though.. but everyone to there own opinion though. I spoke to hyundai Busselton, W.A about the hyundai spec body kits and they said they wouldnt know anything till feb, march just for everyone else to know.

good luck with the kit mate and let us know how it goes and how much everything costs.
cheers
ash

I'll have to second that awj (and I'm 21)

I'm undecided on body kits, I would like to install some internal neons on the floor (I'll give you one guess what colour)

As for the body kit.............it might be more appealing if you could offer them painted. I don't know what a good price is so I'll leave that to others, but it seems a little steep to me..........

I will keep it in mind though. Maybe once i'm off my P's and therefore less of a police target..............

Regards

Daniel

Offline lanky

• 1st Gear
hey guys,
           you'll notice that i've changed the prices. Was waiting to hear back from Tomato A&P on shipping prices from korea, beacause they first quoted me around $700 just to ship the one full bodykit to australia. They have got back to me with a much lower shipping price now so this has brought down the kit prices alot.
I can also order the pieces of the kit seperate from each other if people are interested in that. The skirts would be around $500 and the front and rear lips would be around $400 eace. i know that the skirts as an option from Hyundai are around $1000(they are made by talon).
I have a two friends that work at my local Hyundai dealer, thay've told me that they where having trouble with the talon skirts with the paint not sticking well. So they where not supplying the skirts at the moment.
The benifit of just adding lips instead of full bumpers is the cheaper paint cost and the fact that many after market bumpers aren't designed to flow air to the radiator aswell as the factory bumpers are.

Offline Seoul-mate

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Anyone considering these bodykits should also check out this earlier posting

https://www.i30ownersclub.com/forum/index.php/topic,1722.0.html
  • i30 1.6 Diesel (03/08- 09/12), MB B200 (09/12 -->)

Offline G14Classified101

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Gosford
Im keen but i only want the front and rear lips and grill. I have an SR and love the skirts. But the kit is incomplete so just need to finish it.

Offline DTY01

• 2nd Gear
I am interested but want to know if the kit is made from ABS plastic or fibre glass?

Offline Rubix

• 5th Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney

have you guys asked around for painting cost? I think best before I decide on where to go.
PS - is ABS plastic what the spoilers are made of?

Offline G14Classified101

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Gosford
My uncle owns a panel shop. It will only cost me the paint. Labour will be free. However guys, the metalic paints are alot more expensive, like double the price.

Offline lanky

• 1st Gear
hey guys,
             just to let you all know, the kit is fiber glass.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal