i30 Owners Club

Bluetooth problem with HTC One

bmcgin · 5 · 2003

Offline bmcgin

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Kalamunda WA
Hi - I am having problems getting my HTC One to connect to my i30 via Bluetooth and wondered if anyone else is having issues.
The i30 appears to recognise my phone (having been previously paired).  However, when an incoming call is received, I can only answer by using the phone.

When I first got the phone, it paired with the car and I did receive and make calls via the Bluetooth.  Something has been changed (most likely on the phone) and I don't know what it is.

This afternoon I paired my sons HTC One with the car (for the 1st time) and it worked fine.

Can anyone offer a suggestion on what to look for??

Thanks
bmcgin
  • 2012 i30 elite CRDi

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
Welcome
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
I have a HTC one,sometimes for some ungodly reason it will not connect I have to go into the bluetooth settings and touch the Hyundai pairing to connect it,then from then on it connects automatically,I think it is more a glitch in the phone not the car.

If it continues to be a problem,once I deleted the phone from the bluetooth menu in the radio(instructionc in your manual)also deleted the car pairing from the phone and started from scratch,this also fixed the problem for some time,the HTC phones are OK,but sadly they are not as reliable as HTC quotes and once they have a bit of age and  use,they can be tempremental.
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Online pidim

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney
Some other brands have had issues when they have over 999 contacts. Not sure if you have tried this.

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
Some other brands have had issues when they have over 999 contacts. Not sure if you have tried this.

I don't know that many PPL  :rofl: so not a problem with that issue  :lol:
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal