Guest · 5 · 1330

Offline rustynutz

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      South Gippsland
AAP
news.com.au
September 21, 2013

A MOTORCYCLIST has suffered serious burns in an unprovoked acid attack in eastern Victoria.
The 62-year-old Pakenham man was urged to pull over by another man as he travelled along the South Gippsland Highway at Bena on Saturday morning.
The man was pushed down an embankment and attacked by three men who got out of a green sedan, police said.
One of the men squirted acid on the victim, causing severe burns to his eyes, face, chest and legs after burning through his clothes.
He was taken to Dandenong Hospital in a serious condition.
Witnesses told police that shortly before the attack, one of the group had told the victim "we don't like bikies around here".
Police are appealing for any witnesses to come forward.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national-news/victorian-motorcyclist-attacked-with-acid-in-unprovoked-assault/story-fncynjr2-1226724370876#ixzz2fbYeIMj9

Offline Ugly Mongrel

• V.I.P
  • H.O.S. inmate

• au Australia
      Brisbane, Qld

• Sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
Bloody disgusting low lifes. If they catch these bastards, they should throw not only the book at them, but a litre of acid as well.
  • Lubricious, the greatest 2010 CW Auto diesel.

Offline Mike SX

• V.I.P

• gb United Kingdom
      Essex

• Trust nobody with nowt to lose

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
Not good,but I'd have to ask,why TF would you pull over for three strange blokes you never knew in a car,especially when your travelling on your own.

Years ago I would stop for anyone and everyone,if I though they needed help,but never again after an incident on the Bk Hwy(I was a lot younger and a bit more observant them days)pulled over for what I thought was a young woman broken down,once I got out and was walking up to her car,It didn't feel right,the partner in crime(I assume her boyfriend),didn't quite wait long enough,as I heard and seen him coming,but I don't think he was expecting what he got and if it wasn't for the fact the girl was a girl I would have sorted her out as well,luckily for me I took down all the details,this pair was know to police,who simply laughed,they did comment I may have to face charges of assault,but couldn't believe two hits could cause so much damage.

So yes unless,I'm on fire,my vehicle is vibrating violently,or stalls,I stop for NO-ONE anymore(unless it is a fellow truck driver in trouble)
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
That is absolutely horrific Rusty (one of the worst things I've heard in a long time)  :Jaw: :fum: :blubber:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal